How did you find Arachnoboards?

atxchris69

Arachnopeon
Thanks Eric!

I went to a reptile expo in San Antonio, TX and met Eric from e-spiderworld. He gave me a great deal on a B. auratum and told me to check out AB.

Tegenaria

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
B.t.s

I simply moved the lettuce, and there it was! :p

Seriously, I was looking for a site on spiders, nit just pets but spiders in general, and someone form BTS recommended this pace!

Last edited:

Rogers

Arachnopeon
I was in a bar on my university campus and ran into a guy a knew, former co-worker because I used to work there. I told him I was getting into the hobby and he told me that this is the place to post and get top information...

I believe he goes by skinheaddave... I could be wrong though...he has an awesome collection from what I understand.

He convinced me to join... and here I am, Just me and my G.Rosea lol

tarangela2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
surfing the net, and there it was! :clap: best site i have ever just happened upon :worship:

silver_sylvia

Arachnopeon
Well I was at another site asking people this random question about tarantulas and someone gave me this. So far this site has been helpful.

BigBryan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i registered on BTS but they never activated my acct so i searched for another forum which is this one!

Starving1artist

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Google search for "T`s" in Mexico yesterday...joined today...spent New Years reading info from this site....starving

luna

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
conipto said:
I was recruited from Petbugs via personal messages and slander about petbugs' web site. Also, Scott promised us money to badmouth petbugs.

{D

Bill
That made me chuckle... I just finished reading a sticky about spam...

I found this site after reading everything I could on petbugs. I was shocked that the site was developed by a teenager. I was very impressed but after a few visits there was a feeling that that was it.

Arachnoboards is alive... there is something new every visit.

I still go to pet bugs to check the classifieds. I enjoy other inverts and they have some interesting things turn up. Cheri

PA7R1CK

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
how did you find arachnoboards

I was looking around on myspace and noticed a tarantula group which is run by JeKo. JeKo suggested this site to me and I'm glad he did! Thanks JeKo! Currently I have 4 tarantulas and 2 scorpions.

SpiderZone2

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi,
I found this site thanks to Bruce from the Theraphosid Breeding Project. I just love it.

Feed them well and they will grow!

tima

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
One word...

...Google. Well, there was a little more to it than that. I was actually looking for some new friends (by which I mean Ts -- sorry, y'all!)...and the ABs came up.
Long word, huh?

JCola

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
my friend made me do it.

my friend had a small collection (which has now grown considerably), and decided that he should get me into it to have someone to split shipping costs with... naughty boy. he showed me the site, gave me a book, and a single sling, and bam, i was hooked. i'm now thoroughly addicted to arachnoboards. :) score one for him and for me.

Jenna

JPD

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I found it on the bottom of my shoe. Thought, hey this looks pretty good, and proceeded to eat it. Wait, that was gum, I actually found it via people on other boards back in the day.