How did you find Arachnoboards?

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hmmmm, I think I googled and came up with Insect Hobbyist on which AB was mentioned alot. The posts from Arachnoboards on that forum were always informative, so I googled it. I also think it came up on a search for a particular species as a f/s link or something. Anyway, glad I found it, ...although it gives my husband something else to bitch about. He just doesn't get it.

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Windchaser said:
I found AB doing a goggle search. As others have said, the rest is history.
I Googled AND Goggled! ;)

SPIDERBYTE

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Google search led me here, I was lookin for pictures of "big hairy spiders", and when I saw the "arachnopics" I was all :drool: .
Then I started wanting a T, but wasn't sure if I was ready, so I kept a grass spider in a "mini terrarium" I built. (I had 2 "stripeknees" die on me around 1988 , one had a broken leg, the other "drowned" on the stupid cotton balls the petstore said were ok to use).

Then after lots of lurking around the boards, I got myself a G.rosea for my B-day. :)

tarsier

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
found it through google when i got my first scorp almost 2 years ago :D

Billdolfski

Arachnopeon
I was looking for an arachnid related internet community and after some time searching, this was what I came up with.

Jaygnar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I found it after googling and trying a bunch of other boards with almost no users.

Xerotolerance

Arachnopeon
Using google doing some research before buying my first scorps. Not only found info, but found Botar too :clap:

reptillian

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
mym m8 tolod me bout it wen i bought my first snake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schlyne

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I think I found AB from a reptile forum. I can't remember. If it wasn't a reptile forum (which is where I really got into T's), I have found it through google. During my initial research into T's, I stumbled upon Swifty's site, and Leanne's very old webpage. The rest is history...

Last edited:

dangerprone69

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I googled it when I bought my first Emperor Scorpion, just looking for basic care facts. Didn't really trust the info that Petco offered up.

bpage_10

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Myspace!

There was a link to arachnopets through my Myspace t group. I stopped in and found the info to be quite useful, then I joined! :D

SamtheMan

Arachnopeon
Stumbled into it

I found Arachnoboards when I was looking for information on preying mantises ironically enough, considering I've been keeping tarantulas for 5 years now and I'd never heard of it.

Darwinsdad

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My wife was digging trough the net and foud it, we joined up..end of story

Captante

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Add me to the Google list, except I was looking for information about Centipedes.

Dragoon

ArachnoGoon
Old Timer
Tarcan told me about it...probably to head off the barrage of questions I kept sending him...hahahaha.
D.