How did you find Arachnoboards?

mantid

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I googled something, can't remember what it was though, and found this.

Alakdan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I was looking for scorpion pictures and care sheets. I googled the topic and came across this site. I find this site comprehensive and informative since most of the info is first hand experience.

Squirrelcore8

Arachnopeon
My roommate had a rosie and when it passed away he got a H.Lividum. He was on quite a bit learning how to keep his new moster and got me interested in the idea. A few days later I was in Erie, PA and saw a 3 inch Costa Rican Tiger Rump and bought her. I joined the board the same day. I now have 5 T's and am addicted to every word everyone of you posts.:worship:

cashewman1

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Googling for info about my new scorp i had bought That very same day, found the boards, signed up and hooray

BigHairy8's

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I found this place while on Swifts. Thought I'd look in and see what this site had. What I found was great! Nice people, the pics and info on whatever T you desire. Keep it up, everybody!:clap:

somberloathing

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
was yahooing for tarantulla videos and i came acroos this site , got what i was looking for and a whole lot more , {D

usranger09033

Arachnopeon
I got myself a t a couple of months back and was looking at buying some more but in the sling format and came across Botar (www.botarby8s.com) and he had a link to this site and decided that well, if I was going to invest alot of time and effort into my new hobby I better get onboard with this website to collect vital info on t's when needed, there I said it....:D

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Broke my ankle and started getting interested in bugs again after a long latency period. Decided to mine the boards for research and get a T.

Then, my parents/landlords went back on their word. :-/

TheNatural

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I was looking for info about Ts and spiders and the world "arachoboards" just kept coming, so I signed in.

Just A Beginner

Arachnopeon
I frequently saw 'Arachnoboards' mentioned on the 'Livefoods UK' forum. When I started working in an exotic pet shop I came here for information and research. Now that I have my own T I've joined. Good forum too, very informative and fiendly.

FourDeadFish

Arachnopeon
I was looking for feedback as to which breeder I should send a mature male B. emilia to on breeding loan.

Reptist's (Brandon) feedback was stellar here (I linked in off of his site) and I started to look around. Great stuff!

Brandon just received the male yesterday (5/23/06)! Wish us both luck in the pairings.

Later,
Paul

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i think i searched for emperor scorpion or scorpion forums on google or yahoo.

x Sarah x

Arachnopeon
Hello, i'm Sarah:)

Just looking surfing the net and came across this site, I have kept Giant land snails for over a year now and they are my main focus, i got my first milli in October last year and now have 17 and i got my first mantid yesterday, am really only just getting into insects etc...
I also keep newts, rabbits, guinea-pigs and a dog, i run a petsitting business which is coming along great and am a student at college studying animal welfare which is cool:cool:

wondered if anyone else here keeps GALS aka Giant african land snails? if so what species?

regards
Sarah x

scooter1685

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hm...

Well I was looking at a web site of someone who sells spiders and scorpions. I was thinking about getting my first spider for a pet, and he had a link to this site for reference about his capabilities as a breeder and dealer. Once I read the reviews and decided to order my first 2 spiders (beautiful A Geniculata, and A Versicolor with a most unusual coloring pattern) I decided that having an account on this web site could be an invaluable source of information to help me in caring for my newest pets.

pinkzebra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
When I was researching about different types of tarantulas and looking up caresheets for the different species, arachnoboards always came up in my search and I always got alot of information from here. Thought it would be a good idea to join since I was learning so much.

MEXICOYA415

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I was looking for info on different scorpion species and this site kept coming up so after a while I figured why fight it.

Endugu

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
well one night i sarted my daily ritual practicing the dark arts when a voice blared out "ARACHNOBOARDS!"

jk i was lookin for care sheets found arachnopets that told me to go to arachnoboards