Not open for further replies.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Well I know every thing about the deserts
I don’t know everything about desert blonde Tarantulas I’
............ :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Can I just use part of a broken pot
Yes. Or a silk/fake leaf - I get bundles of them at the dollar store and put one leaf into each tiny sling enclosure so they have a webbing anchor and/or hide (depending on species)... for terrestrials, you don't need to include any stem (for arboreals, like what your Avic was, I use the stem also so the leaf is up high). You can also use some bark from outside *ONLY IF* you are certain it has not been sprayed with pesticides.

Jdhdbxbsjs

Arachnopeon
............ :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Yes. Or a silk/fake leaf - I get bundles of them at the dollar store and put one leaf into each tiny sling enclosure so they have a webbing anchor and/or hide (depending on species)... for terrestrials, you don't need to include any stem (for arboreals, like what your Avic was, I use the stem also so the leaf is up high). You can also use some bark from outside *ONLY IF* you are certain it has not been sprayed with pesticides.
Ok thank you for the bark info I appreciate it

How’s that

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
Now you can add a water bottle cap for a water dish, just fill it once a week and over flow it a little bit. This will also give it a little moisture on one side if it needs it.

Also maybe stick a ball point pen (the back side) in the substrate under the pot hide, about 1/2 inch deep, this will help start a burrow.

Ok so do that 5 more times
Yep, try to add about twice as many holes around the side, sorry i thought they would be closer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Another troll thread dude? First the one about the Avic, then the one about the enclosure for the Avic, and now this one?
Paging @cold blood @Ungoliant

Edit: never mind, you're already here mods ;)

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Moderator note: I am closing this thread, because it has run its course, and at this point, we are just repeating ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.