Bosing's pic thread (Philippines)

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
WOW you have one very awesome collection of T's there. This just makes me want to buy more. I did notice that you didnt have the one i am planning on getting in your collection. Do you have any S.philippinus in your collection. I think it is one very good looking T. If you have any experience working with that one i would appreciate any tips. While i was there a long time ago i didnt realy get to look for any T's at all we were visiting my wifes family in san antonio zambalas and in calumba laguna.
Thanks, sir. Actually I have a female and two males. All in juvenile stages. The female just molted and I will surely take some photos of her when she hardens up a bit. I keep them in deep substrates so they can burrow. Moderately moist to dry substrate.

Fantastic photos and awesome collection!!! :)
Thanks for the appreciation, sir.

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
P. metallica slings update

Here is an update of the Pocilotheria metallica slings. They molted to first instars (L2) already!!! yahoo!!!

---------- Post added 02-22-2012 at 03:57 PM ----------

Some dwarves in my hobby

Cyriocosmus elegans

Cyriocosmus bertae

---------- Post added 02-22-2012 at 04:07 PM ----------

nondwarf. Poecilotheria formosa female. buyback.

tarantido

Arachnopeon
Awesome collection:eek:You have so much!!!!! I only have a b.smithi and a b.albopilosa( molted yesterday).And by the way I'm from the philippines too. also where did you get your Ts?

Last edited:

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Awesome collection:eek:You have so much!!!!! I only have a b.smithi and a b.albopilosa( molted yesterday).And by the way I'm from the philippines too. also where did you get your Ts?
Me and a couple of friends, we breed them. We started collecting years ago and now our Ts are in the adult stages already. Check my site.

http://bosings-crawlers-ph.page.tl

You might find some Ts you are interested in acquiring.

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Here's my mommy chordatus in her newly decorated tank. She molted recently after giving birth to 243 healthy babies!

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Here's my newly molted female S. philippinus in her new enclosure.

Newly molted female Aphonopelma moderatum

Matured Male Aphonopelma moderatum. Hooked out early this month.

My female Psalmopoeus cambridgei doesn't want to leave her house.

And one of my female Haplopelma hainanum.

moghue

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Here's my newly molted female S. philippinus in her new enclosure.

Newly molted female Aphonopelma moderatum

Matured Male Aphonopelma moderatum. Hooked out early this month.

My female Psalmopoeus cambridgei doesn't want to leave her house.

And one of my female Haplopelma hainanum.

WOW that S.philippinus is so nice looking. i cant wait until mine gets that big. right now shes about 1 inch. she is always climbing the side of her enclosure looking to escape lol hopefully she will settle in soon.

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
WOW that S.philippinus is so nice looking. i cant wait until mine gets that big. right now shes about 1 inch. she is always climbing the side of her enclosure looking to escape lol hopefully she will settle in soon.
Mine's still in juvenile stage at 3.5 inches stretched DLS. Your girl will surely settle in soon given proper hides and some peace&quiet. I hope mine reaches adulthood soon as I have two males catching up.

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I had one of the most pleasant surprises last night... On a leap year day, Feb 29 the blue baboon decided to give me a special gift...

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Here's the update on the P. ornata breeding. EWLs turned to L1 already!

paassatt

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I love your thread, and always look forward to updates. Keep up the good work!

kaldong

Arachnopeon
Good day kabayan! Your collection is sick! I'm amazed how a pinoy could get such a diversity of Tarantula species from around the globe, even the rare ones! I salute you for showing me that it's possible.. I'm still new to the hobby, not even a year old yet, but I can already tell, it wasn't easy for you to get some of the specie you have right now. Not to mention the money and effort of keeping them all... :)
By the way, you must be the Bosing who supplies some of the sellers here in Cebu. Then you must know JODECS, or e-migz, prinzxela and the others.. I bought my A.Versicolor from JODECS... :)

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I love your thread, and always look forward to updates. Keep up the good work!
Thanks, man! its nice to read people appreciating my posts. I hope to get more Ts and breed more Ts! hahaha

Good day kabayan! Your collection is sick! I'm amazed how a pinoy could get such a diversity of Tarantula species from around the globe, even the rare ones! I salute you for showing me that it's possible.. I'm still new to the hobby, not even a year old yet, but I can already tell, it wasn't easy for you to get some of the specie you have right now. Not to mention the money and effort of keeping them all... :)
By the way, you must be the Bosing who supplies some of the sellers here in Cebu. Then you must know JODECS, or e-migz, prinzxela and the others.. I bought my A.Versicolor from JODECS... :)
Yes, I know them. They also know me by my forum name.

Awsome Bosing!....your collection looks to be doing great!
Thanks, bro and thank you for your assistance!!!