Bosing's pic thread (Philippines)

cami

Arachnopeon
Had to registrate myself onto this forum just so I could tell you what a gorgeous collection you have! :laugh:
I especially fell in love with your P. Baeris. If you ever happen to have some for sale and are willing to ship to Europe, I'd be overjoyed! :laugh: Or any other gorgeous T's too for that matter! Here in Finland the T-market sucks! :bruised:

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Mommy C. meridionalis

Soon to be mommy P. regalis

Newly molted, eating G. mollicoma

0.1 Haplopelma albostriatum feeding

0.1 Haplopelma lividum feeding

0.1 Ephebopus murinus staredown vs cricket

cricket loses

advan

oOOo
Staff member
Congrats on the sac! Very nice set of burrower pics here. :)

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Had to registrate myself onto this forum just so I could tell you what a gorgeous collection you have! :laugh:
I especially fell in love with your P. Baeris. If you ever happen to have some for sale and are willing to ship to Europe, I'd be overjoyed! :laugh: Or any other gorgeous T's too for that matter! Here in Finland the T-market sucks! :bruised:
Thanks for the comment. P. baeri is really very common here and fellow hobbyists have managed to breed them in captivity. Same with the Selenobrachys philippinus. I will check on the shipping inquiry and PM you once I get a response. PM me your email address too!

Congrats on the sac! Very nice set of burrower pics here. :)
Thanks, Chad! I initially thought the albostriatum is in premolt but she surprised me the other day when she ate.

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
0.1 Ceratogyrus darlingi feeding

0.1 Poecilotheria rufilata out on a stroll

1.0 Poecilotheria rufilata for comparison. I think he has a problem with his eyes... he's not been eating.

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nice pics Boss, how are the metallica slings??....3rdi yet?

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
nice pics Boss, how are the metallica slings??....3rdi yet?
The gooty slings? We only have 14 left. hahaha the 50 are with Filipino hobbyists already and I heard some are already at 1 inch plus.

What I am now waiting for is for the blue baboon babies to start hunting prey. They're still with mommy...

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
0.1 Phormictopus cancerides after a recent molt

0.1 Augacephalus ezendami

0.1 Augecephalus junodi

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Monocentropus balfouri mommy. took her out from her home so we could take some of her babies out...

I prepared 22 delicups, but I decided to use 17 at the moment...

Sample sling...

...rehoused.

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Here are some more pictures.

Idiothele mira # 2 - daughter of mommy mira. She's currently being bred.

Female haplopelma hainanum. Fresh after a molt. Will mate her soon with a friend's MM.

Female Augacephalus ezendami... just mated.

advan

oOOo
Staff member
Good luck with the pairings Bosing! I love the tuffs of white setae on the sides of the Haplopelma hainanum's chelicerae. Awesome spider! :D

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I love the tuffs of white setae on the sides of the Haplopelma hainanum's chelicerae. Awesome spider! :D
Ditto, Chad. That's one of my favorite features of any spider. Gotta get some of these! :D Good luck with your pairings, Bosing!

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Good luck with the pairings Bosing! I love the tuffs of white setae on the sides of the Haplopelma hainanum's chelicerae. Awesome spider! :D
Beautiful I mira, her feet has a nice colouration! Love the Hainanum as well, beautiful!
Ditto, Chad. That's one of my favorite features of any spider. Gotta get some of these! :D Good luck with your pairings, Bosing!
thanks, guys! The hainanum MM already made two successful inserts on the female, 1.5 weeks apart, each was done after MM made a sperm web.

As for the I. mira, well she dug herself a deep burrow and has stopped eating for the last 3 days. While the previous mating resulted to a successful insert, I decided to leave her brother (a MM) inside her enclosure as she won't go out even after the brother tapped vigorously on her trap entrance.

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Picture share...

0.1 Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli

0.1 Aphonopelma seemani BCF

0.1 Grammostola iheringi

0.1 Holothele incei "gold"