Aphonopelma Behlei, any demand?

Dovey

Arachnobaron
I'd love to go next year, looks like a whole lotta fun!!

Hey Dovey, what species is in your profile pic? Just interested as it looks incredible!
Iridopelma seladonium. A real beauty of a South American arboreal, isn't it?

Man, Brazil really was first in line when the cool spiders were given out! I can see myself in five years or so focusing on the small NW arboreals--once I get "big and scary-fast" out of my system.

Funny, but with all the wonderful big Tarantulas I have around here, my favorite spider in my care right now is a local Olios giganteus girl I fished out of my garden tote last fall as an adolescent. She's a lovely coral pink color with a brown chevron, and spinning an egg sack as we speak. I couldn't be more excited--it's my first breeding! True, she's big for a true spider, but tiny compared to my other species. There's more to the fancy than big, though she was certainly pretty scary-fast until her abdomen got so huge. She's taken a meal every day for nearly two weeks!

CEC

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter
Iridopelma seladonium. A real beauty of a South American arboreal, isn't it?

Man, Brazil really was first in line when the cool spiders were given out! I can see myself in five years or so focusing on the small NW arboreals--once I get "big and scary-fast" out of my system.

Funny, but with all the wonderful big Tarantulas I have around here, my favorite spider in my care right now is a local Olios giganteus girl I fished out of my garden tote last fall as an adolescent. She's a lovely coral pink color with a brown chevron, and spinning an egg sack as we speak. I couldn't be more excited--it's my first breeding! True, she's big for a true spider, but tiny compared to my other species. There's more to the fancy than big, though she was certainly pretty scary-fast until her abdomen got so huge. She's taken a meal every day for nearly two weeks!
Iridopelma seladonium = Typhochlaena seladonia ;)

See here:
http://arachnoboards.com/threads/iridopelma-pachistopelma-typhochlaena-revision.239236/

Dovey

Arachnobaron
yep, I saw that but was too lazy to go back and fix it. Want to serve on my dissertation committee...NOT! :angelic: