Anyone ever had crazy T dreams?

nburgmei

Arachnopeon
I just had one the other night. One of my "tarantulas" got out. However, it was bright pink tarantula and had the tail of a scorpion. Very fun.

I have had other dreams where I have a large collection full of ridiculous, non-existent species or a bunch of my spiders are getting out and/or eating each other.

nburgmei

Arachnopeon
Had one where my T's all ended up in the same enclosure. I had to try and catch them without sending them into each other. Got 1 out and another would appear.
I have had a dream very similar to this minus the respawning.

CyborgVulture

Arachnopeon
I had a dream that some random, larger tarantula somehow appeared in the cage of my B. emilia and was trying to eat her. I've also had dreams that my tarantulas somehow mated with another random tarantula and I was stuck with the consequences.

SausageinaNet

Arachnopeon
I usually don't remember my dreams but my Nhandu Chromatus has woken me several times so far. The first time I heard some scratching in the middle of the night I was quite freaked out about it because I didn't know what it was. So yeah that's as close to a T dream as I have ever come.

Kelly Fornez

Arachnopeon
Ive never had a nightmare about tarantulas but I have had a dream I was in a relationship with a tarantula! for some reason I was in love with it and wouldn't let it leave me side even to the showe ahaha it was like as tall as me! I woke up from that questioning my sexuality ahahaha! This dream was even before I ever kept tarantulas. Good times!

Leila

Arachnobaron
Ive never had a nightmare about tarantulas but I have had a dream I was in a relationship with a tarantula! for some reason I was in love with it and wouldn't let it leave me side even to the showe ahaha it was like as tall as me! I woke up from that questioning my sexuality ahahaha! This dream was even before I ever kept tarantulas. Good times!
:eek::rofl::rofl:

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
That's so weird I've just stumbled onto this thread, well, a couple of nights ago I dreamt that I was pairing two massive T's (cat size T's), they got it on and I had to separate them, well one decided to bite me, I started to feel my hand and foot getting numb, I got such a fright that I jumped out of my sleep. Well when I woke up I had been lying in a weird position and my hand had gone to sleep, crazy shit. I must have been subconsciously thinking about my 2 new arrivals and the discussion here about what T's would you pair to make a hybrid. FREAKY STUFF!!!!!!

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
So your tarantusexual, lets get it on honey.

Timc

Arachnosquire
Just this week I had a dream my rufilata was in my fish tank, like, with the water and everything. I was feeding the fish their usual pellets and flakes and she kinda just looked at me like "What the crap, bro? You know I can't eat that." I said "Listen, I'm sorry you can't eat that, but don't hurt the fish. You just had a cricket on Saturday. I have to go apply for college now." And I went and applied for college.

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
I recently had another tarantula related dream, but it was so bad I don't even want to describe it in detail.

Nonnack

Arachnoknight
I thought I am little bit crazy, but looks like I am not the only one with those dreams. I had all of those bad ones, about mold everywhere, tarantulas eating each other, being in one container, and also one that I somehow forgot about my spiders for year or something (I don't know how it is possible even in dream fantasy;P) and then found it, some where adults already, and some just died.

I guess we have those bad spider dreams, because we just worry too much about our pets.

JoshDM020

Arachnobaron
My girlfriend recently had a dream that an OBT escaped and chased her. Its funny because i dont even have one :astonished:

Yet... :cigar:

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
I thought I am little bit crazy, but looks like I am not the only one with those dreams. I had all of those bad ones, about mold everywhere, tarantulas eating each other, being in one container, and also one that I somehow forgot about my spiders for year or something (I don't know how it is possible even in dream fantasy;P) and then found it, some where adults already, and some just died.

I guess we have those bad spider dreams, because we just worry too much about our pets.
Our subconscious is a strange thing, we're under no control of it, that's why we manage to have such weird dreams. Our dreams are manifested by our subconscious and we have no control over it. Although some of our dreams are awesome, like being able to fly, is a frequent one I had as a kid.

Ondottr

Arachnopeon
I like this thread!
Lately I've been having the same dream about my G. rosea. In the dream I go to check on it and see that it molted during the night, which makes me really happy. But then I notice that it is now four times as big as it was before, and basically fills the enclosure without even trying to stretch. So I start to panic because I don't have a bigger enclosure to move it into, and I start frantically searching my house for any big container. Then it occurs to me that I shouldn't actually rehouse it immediately after a molt anyway, so I just let it live sadly cramped in its now tiny KK, and feel like a horrible person.
Haha when I wake up my first thought is "gotta check the T - what if it molted??"
I think I'm just way too excited for its first molt with me...

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
Just had a weird dream last night. I dreamed that a tarantula could detach its abdomen from its body and re-attach it at will. My G. pulchripes kept doing it over and over but every time it did, its pedicel would leak some black liquid. It was freaky.

Leila

Arachnobaron
So I had an escape dream last night. :bag:

For some idiotic reason, I had a 3/4 inch OBT sling in a medium sized KK...I watched as it zipped about its enclosure at top speed; and before I could blink, it had already escaped via the ventilation slits on the lid. :banghead:

Catch cup in hand, I waited for an opportune moment to trap the sling, but it would not stop teleporting.

Perplexed and downtrodden, I super-randomly emailed @Chris LXXIX for advice on what to do next. :rofl::rofl:

And then I woke up. o_O

Paul1126

Arachnoangel
Old thread but interesting.
When I first got my two slings I dreamt that both drowned, I woke up couldn't figure out if it was real or not had to turn the lights on and have a quick check on them to find that both of them were happily eating their meals.