Anyone ever had crazy T dreams?

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
When I don't have access to my herbal medication, I will regularly have nightmares where I accidentally kill my Ts or they escape and I accidentally kill them while trying to find them. Nightmare disorder is so much fun! :grumpy:

basin79

ArachnoGod
Had one where my T's all ended up in the same enclosure. I had to try and catch them without sending them into each other. Got 1 out and another would appear.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
When I don't have access to my herbal medication, I will regularly have nightmares where I accidentally kill my Ts or they escape and I accidentally kill them while trying to find them. Nightmare disorder is so much fun! :grumpy:
'herbal medication'
:rofl:

Seriously though, there's nothing funny about that disorder. But i'm Dutch so I couldn't keep quiet about the herbal medication ;)

D Sherlod

Arachnoknight
My only dreams regarding tarantulas all involve not being able to find new ones. Every show i go to everyone is already sold out. Its really a nightmare.

Jeff23

Arachnolord
I have been having dreams for the last week that ALL of my T's need rehousing. I think I need to cut down on the caffeine.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
i always have either awesome dreams where i catch like a AF P metallica outside or bad ones where i for some reason house two tarantulas together and forget to remove one. had a P muticus in a pill vial and a large A seemani in the same cage for awhile.

Leila

Arachnobaron
This thread was revived. :cat:

It was nice to go back and read all of the comments here.

And @Jeff23, I have had soooo many dreams about my Ts since I started this thread.

One was that my B. albo female had grown to the size of a large puppy and was bursting through her enclosure. I was so nervous that she would escape and disappear. :bear:

Suddenly (in the dream,) I peered through a window, and there was my humongous T scurrying about in my flower bed. :eek:

It was a stressful dream. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

Stella Maris

Arachnoknight
I've been trying to get my tiny 1/8 inch N. chromatus sling to eat the past 2 1/2 weeks since I got him and he just will not eat, even after leaving yummy pre-killed cricket parts in his house for him.

Last night I dreamed that the same sling would chew his way out of his plastic vial somehow and escape into my bedroom. He didn't look anything like an N. chromatus sling would look like but he had larger chelicerae. I also went on a journey with him while I tried to climb a snowy mountain and my grandma was with us, telling us to wear several layers of underwear since there would be no place to crap.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
I have two that I can recall.

One is a dream I had that all my Tarantulas escaped.

The other I had last night, I dreamed that an Araneus diadematus, huge specimen, randomly decided to camp out on my shoulder, which even though I love invertebrates I would not be comfortable with that. Anyway, I had this strange dream that it randomly pounced on a moth that I threw at it even though it was just sitting on top of a ledge. Obviously everyone knows that they do not feed unless they have a web built, but since when are dreams logical?

I do have tremendous respect for them, but I would be lying if I said that the close proximity of this orb-weaving spider did not somewhat concern me, even though it was in a dream.

Magenta

Arachnosquire
I had a dream a few nights ago that I was checking on my Ts and found a pepsis wasp in one of my T enclosures.

JoshDM020

Arachnobaron
I had a dream two nights ago that i got a gbb (except it didnt look like one. It was shiny and rainbow colored. But i somehow knew what it was supposed to be) and i cried tears of joy. It was weird.

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
Holy crap, I just had a crazy T dream. I gave my 3 inch G pulchripes a fully grown, foot long giant centipede because i wanted to see what would happen and of course my tarantula got killed and eaten by the centipede. IT WAS A DREAM SO DON'T FREAK OUT, but when I woke up i thought it was real and i almost cried at how stupid i was.

Reest

Arachnopeon
The only T-related dream I've had was positive. i dreamt i just found a bunch of colorful T's in my room and started collecting them and putting them in enclosures.
Was super bummed out when i woke up and realized i dont really own like 20 A.metallicas and C.versicolors (which is the closest to what they looked like).

Last edited:

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
All my T dreams were either boring (basic feeding or care); or 'weird' -- like Ts way too large, colours that don't exist in nature, extra legs (or fewer legs) but never had a nightmare dream (that I remember, anyway). And even the 'weird Ts' were considered normal in my dreams.

Sorta disappointing to wake up and realize you don't have a 20" rainbow T with 18 legs (that's an exaggeration, I don't think any one single T in one of my dreams had all the 'weirds' going on at once). :cool: