Any New Additions?

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
:( Make that two. Thanks Canada Post for missing delivery day, again.
Thank you.
I apologize Canada Post, I am just really zoned out I guess. Arrived right on time. 2 day shipping as usual.
Makes me nervous about buying from the same seller again though..

carterxwr

Arachnopeon
Just picked up this little fella, just finished a cricket and is webbing like crazy. P. Murinus RCF
p.murinus.817.jpg

MissHarlen

Arachnosquire
20170816_211931.jpg 20170816_213056.jpg 20170816_215731.jpg
Not great pics but I now have P.irminia, P. cambridgei, and N. incei (the label on the vial in the third pic is wrong)

basin79

ArachnoGod
Freebie or not .. it was a spider. I hope the other ones are all right. There you have a good seller. I think when my B. albopilosum had been dead I didn't get any replacement. Shipping outside of Hungary has been my problem.
The next big trembling for me will be when I get my scorplings from UK :bag:. But they are shipped to Germany, not to Austria. This will safe surely a few days.
I got a Scolopendra viridicornis from Germany delivered to the UK (so the opposite to you but the same journey). She arrived 8 days after posting and was absolutely in perfect health when she arrived. She was packed very well.

Not sure why there was a delay but even that didn't impact her negatively.

Paul1126

Arachnoangel
Bought 2 juvinelles yesterday
Both 5cm DLS, just need to get a couple of enclosures and dry out some coco fibre before I get them delivered :banghead:

Brachypelma sabulosum
Brachypelma kahlenbergi

keks

Arachnobaron
I got a Scolopendra viridicornis from Germany delivered to the UK (so the opposite to you but the same journey). She arrived 8 days after posting and was absolutely in perfect health when she arrived. She was packed very well.

Not sure why there was a delay but even that didn't impact her negatively.
Mostly happend nothing, I know. But I am still trembling ^^. Babies on a long journey :anxious::).

Stella Maris

Arachnoknight
My newest (and last one, at least for some time) is a tiny H. maculata sling I named "Precious."

Baboon spiders are probably my favorite of all inverts. I'm so glad to have 2 H. macs now!

Tryfn

Arachnopeon
Got a good deal on 5 Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens slings. Arrived today. First spiders. Gone from 0 to 5 spiders in one day

vespers

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Jist got back from a reptile show, picked up a juvie P. regalis and a P. irminia sling.

Leila

Arachnobaron
An expo was in town today. I got a P. regalis sling (a little over an inch.) :cat:

checkmate

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Bought a 3.5" female P. muticus last month (not sure if I ever posted about her yet).
Will be picking up a 5" female P. vittata next weekend and ordered a 4" P. chordatus which should come this week.

leaveittoweaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Most recent addition was C.Versicolor. Looking to get quite a few different species at the moment but not finding what I'm looking for...

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just hit the year mark without any new T's, you're all making me jealous.

The joys of being a broke student. :D

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
Just ordered Harpactira pulchripes slings will be getting them tomorrow morning!!!

And hopefully the freebie will be a Pterinochilus sp. "Arusha" (Tanzania) if not that than a P. Chordatus