Any New Additions?

JohnR

Arachnopeon
Might be a week late but I got 7 slings (2 H. incei, M. balfouri, B. albopilosum, Y. diversipes, C. versicolor and P. irmina) delivered! I got 9 Ts now but this doesn't stop me yet to buy some more :D

MissHarlen

Arachnosquire
20170802_122051.jpg
I got 5 new Brachypelma albopilosum Nicaragua slings and a Grammostola rosea freebie (pictured above)

JoshDM020

Arachnobaron
Two new little guys in today!

Psalmopoeus cambridgei: little under an inch, hid away quickly and has already started webbing which made getting a better pic impossible.

Brachypelma boehmei: super tiny, gotta set up a smaller enclosure, luckily i have one on hand! Cant wait for the colors to start coming in on this one!

Unboxing went super smooth and was really effortless. Great experience from Inland Sea once again!

Venomgland

Arachnosquire
Waiting on the fed-x truck now with my 1-1.5 P. metallica!

Edit: Fed-X truck finally arrived painfully late at 7:50pm:rage::punch:

P. Metallica settling in in her new home until she reaches 2". :bag::couchpotato:

Last edited:

checkmate

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
3.5" female P. muticus for $70 on Craigslist two weeks ago. Molted about a week ago. Waiting to rehouse her. Current container is janky as hell.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
13 new additions. 2 Hysterocrates laticeps, 2 Orithoctonus aureoitialis, 2 Hysterocrates cf. gigas, 4 Tapinauchinius sp union island (1 freebie), 2 Haplopus sp Columbia large , 2 Phormictopus cancerides. 1502899773339756418451.jpg
Half already rehoused. Don't think anyone would care for a dozen pics of 1" and under slings.
EDIT: just 1 O. aureoitialis.. one didn't make it for some reason..:( 1502900164555851917920.jpg
Edit #2 make that two DOA.. one of the Tapinauchinius sp union island didn't make it. So weird as the other 11 were in such great shape..

Last edited:

keks

Arachnobaron
13 new additions. 2 Hysterocrates laticeps, 2 Orithoctonus aureoitialis, 2 Hysterocrates cf. gigas, 4 Tapinauchinius sp union island (1 freebie), 2 Haplopus sp Columbia large , 2 Phormictopus cancerides. View attachment 249201
Half already rehoused. Don't think anyone would care for a dozen pics of 1" and under slings.
EDIT: just 1 O. aureoitialis.. one didn't make it for some reason..:( View attachment 249203
A lot of tiny spiders, it's a pity that one didn't make it. Poor little thing :(.

keks

Arachnobaron
That's why I try to avoid postal shipping. Our postal service is not very trustful too. As I waited for my B. albopilosum from Hungary, I felt bad til they were here.
Who was the second sling that died?

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
That's why I try to avoid postal shipping. Our postal service is not very trustful too. As I waited for my B. albopilosum from Hungary, I felt bad til they were here.
Who was the second sling that died?
A Tapinauchinius sp union island. It was a freebie, still have the other three I actually ordered. Unfortunate. But the seller is very legit and I can get a regolund or replacement.

keks

Arachnobaron
A Tapinauchinius sp union island. It was a freebie, still have the other three I actually ordered. Unfortunate. But the seller is very legit and I can get a regolund or replacement.
Freebie or not .. it was a spider. I hope the other ones are all right. There you have a good seller. I think when my B. albopilosum had been dead I didn't get any replacement. Shipping outside of Hungary has been my problem.
The next big trembling for me will be when I get my scorplings from UK :bag:. But they are shipped to Germany, not to Austria. This will safe surely a few days.

EmilzHernandez

Arachnosquire
Finally got one of my dream spiders, a 1.5" Grammostola pulchra. Cutest sling I have ever received. Also have 2 Poecilotheria bara lowland slings and an Acanthoscurria geniculate sling on hold, so I am very excited for those too :)