Zoo in Prague

Tiara

Arachnopeon
One month ago I was on vacation in Prague and spent almost all days in the Zoo there 😁 It is a great place, almost like a reserve and one of the main point of the zoo is to breed some species in captivity to release them later into the wild, which is great! There is also a great section with all kind of tarantulas, but my battery was off and couldn't take pictures.
Sadly in Bulgaria we are faaar away from such a project and I haven't gone to the zoo since I was a kid (20+) years ago. Things are changing now, but with a slow pace....
Anyway here is a cute picture that illustrates that every one is feeling hot 😁

p.s Not sure why my phone catch this green thingy, but the picture is still cool

Attachments

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
One month ago I was on vacation in Prague and spent almost all days in the Zoo there 😁 It is a great place, almost like a reserve and one of the main point of the zoo is to breed some species in captivity to release them later into the wild, which is great! There is also a great section with all kind of tarantulas, but my battery was off and couldn't take pictures.
Sadly in Bulgaria we are faaar away from such a project and I haven't gone to the zoo since I was a kid (20+) years ago. Things are changing now, but with a slow pace....
Anyway here is a cute picture that illustrates that every one is feeling hot 😁

p.s Not sure why my phone catch this green thingy, but the picture is still cool
Wish I had polar bears my local zoo only had brown ones and they were so far back I couldn’t see them well and the tiger 🐯 was hidden . I didn’t notice this section I may post pics .

Tiara

Arachnopeon
Wish I had polar bears my local zoo only had brown ones and they were so far back I couldn’t see them well and the tiger 🐯 was hidden . I didn’t notice this section I may post pics .
I hope they one day they will get a pair of Polar bears in your Zoo, they are a lot of fun and are very cute and attractive when swimming!