Zoe's egg sac- finally pulled

Jeff23

Arachnolord
Think of this as you eventually finding her a lusty lad.
I have two Brachypelma albopilosum (nicaragua), but I got them as 1/4" slings at the beginning of December. Unfortunately 1/4" to MM takes at while. I am hoping for one female and if either or both are males they will be donated for breeding.

Leila

Arachnobaron
I have two Brachypelma albopilosum (nicaragua), but I got them as 1/4" slings at the beginning of December. Unfortunately 1/4" to MM takes at while. I am hoping for one female and if either or both are males they will be donated for breeding.
Thanks to those of you who responded to my question, and a huge thanks to those who took the time to offer your kind words. I appreciate it more than you know :shy:

Goodlukwitthat

Arachnoknight
I'm going to assume @Trenor, the eggs were not fertile and this was a definite learning experience and she will be able to wait for the next molt and begin looking for a male :)

Leila

Arachnobaron
@Trenor, sorry for my ambiguous post. I was pretty bummed out and did not feel like going into details.
@Goodlukwitthat is pretty much right.

I am still incubating and caring for the eggs all the same...because who knows.

louise f

Arachnoangel
@Trenor, sorry for my ambiguous post. I was pretty bummed out and did not feel like going into details.
@Goodlukwitthat is pretty much right.

I am still incubating and caring for the eggs all the same...because who knows.
Hey friend, not all of them look bad i hope for the best just hang in there. <3 :)
This is how i keep mine. Sorry for the delay, I`m just happy you still got them. Phweew. Thank god. I wish you the best with them<3

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Still hoping for you....

If not fertile, at least you had some incredibly good practice! :)