"Zillian" feeding video (Paul Becker T. blondi sling)

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Decided to feed my T. blondi sling "Zillian" and he refused the dubia but gladly took the cricket LOL!!

[youtube]7yxS3f6qZ-M[/youtube]

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I love how these little ones just sneak up slowly & then snag their meal.. Its great.. Then the blue-ish color they have.. They are awesome! Now if mine would just hurrt & molt.. :rolleyes:

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I love how these little ones just sneak up slowly & then snag their meal.. Its great.. Then the blue-ish color they have.. They are awesome! Now if mine would just hurrt & molt.. :rolleyes:
I know the feeling, you just want to see them molt LOL!!

Dexter

Arachnopeon
mine ate its first dubia after it molted. Sadly all my Dubia are either newborns or full adults so I am feeding him crickets also. Today mine ate a medium size cricket about 3 times the size yours just ate. Maybe I am feeding it to much!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
mine ate its first dubia after it molted. Sadly all my Dubia are either newborns or full adults so I am feeding him crickets also. Today mine ate a medium size cricket about 3 times the size yours just ate. Maybe I am feeding it to much!
Na, the size is fine...power feeding is good at this stage...

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
How do you humidify your T. blondi? I hear they need lots of it
My T room has a in -wall humidifier and 2 back-up humidifiers. the room is seaked but has a air exchanger.