The OFFICIAL YouTube thread for tarantula care and husbandry channels

basin79

ArachnoGod
Tom Moran's video series of his communal Monocentropus Balfouri is easily my favourite in regards to invert videos. It's fantastic.

The upcoming rehouse should be fun, although a shame at the same time to ruin all their hard work.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I always sensed great passion and integrity for this hobby and community
I completely agree with you: OW's bites and genus Theraphosa crawling everywhere from his back to neck are, indeed, a 100% valid proof of integrity, and of utmost seriety :)

Xafron

Arachnosquire
Tom Moran's video series of his communal Monocentropus Balfouri is easily my favourite in regards to invert videos. It's fantastic.

The upcoming rehouse should be fun, although a shame at the same time to ruin all their hard work.

My goodness that's amazing. I assume that is really difficult to pull off successfully?

Jason B

Arachnosquire
I don't know about difficult, this is species is pretty special in not only can they be kept in a community but they thrive in it. The rehousing should be intresting though unless I've missed a video he has 9 in that enclosure.

Grimmdreadly

Arachnopeon
So I was on YouTube and I ran into @14pokies channel. So I figured I'd create a thread where we can all share each others tarantula, invert and reptile channels.

I haven't used my channel in years, but lately I have started to post more and more videos of my tarantulas and other inverts. On YouTube my channel is xthegrimm1x.

Let's see those channels

Xafron

Arachnosquire
Nice E. Murinus. I want one. Lol

Edit: I'm curious if those are a bit harder to come by, as so far I have not seen that many for sale. And the ones that are, are slings.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
I wouldn't call it a channel, as that implies regular new content, but if I catch one of my tarantulas doing something interesting on video, I upload it here.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
I wouldn't call it a channel, as that implies regular new content, but if I catch one of my tarantulas doing something interesting on video, I upload it here.
Toilet training a pinktoe:rofl:... That has me cracking up! It's the best thing I have ever seen..

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
I live that Kirby music in the G pulchra video :rofl: what song is it?
Edit: nvrmind i just read the description. I was wrong about everything.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
So I was on YouTube and I ran into @14pokies channel. So I figured I'd create a thread where we can all share each others tarantula, invert and reptile channels.

I haven't used my channel in years, but lately I have started to post more and more videos of my tarantulas and other inverts. On YouTube my channel is xthegrimm1x.

Let's see those channels
Thanks for bringing awareness to my "channel" bro.. If anyone is interested in checking it out it's thepokieproject.

I'm short on all the things that make a good channel. Space, time to make the videos and the software to edit videos. All of that is in the process of changing.. I recently picked up a laptop for video editing. I close on a new larger house in June.. It's going to take time to set up the new Tarantula room but it's larger than the room I have now so I will be able to do larger more elaborate enclosures..

Hopefully by late summer I will be putting out quality vids..

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
I've started a bit of a channel I've been messing with for a few months now. Link in Signature

Grimmdreadly

Arachnopeon
I realy dig the deadlytarantagirl's. channel...:rolleyes::troll::bag::banghead::angelic:
I actually do dig her channel. I may not agree with how she has some of her animals set up, however they are healthy, thriving and breeding. So if it works for her, it works. She is informative about certain things.

Grimmdreadly

Arachnopeon
Nice E. Murinus. I want one. Lol

Edit: I'm curious if those are a bit harder to come by, as so far I have not seen that many for sale. And the ones that are, are slings.
They're pretty difficult. I lucked out with her but in my area slings are even pretty rare to stumble across