your wanted t

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Where to start?!

Chromatopelma cyaneopubescesn has to be top of my "Wanted but not rare" list.
Whilst they're common in Europe and the States, they aren't in the UK - hoping to pick one up at the BTS show in May :)

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Veriscolor i want one sooo bad! and a B beohmei

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

all females, chinese gold tiger, chinese black tiger, cobalt blue, thailand black, giant whiteknee, green bottle blue, venezualion suntiger, camaroon red, goliath birdeater, brazilion slamon pink, brazilian black, antilles pinktoe, usambra orange baboon, king baboon, mexican redknee, mexican redleg, sri lankan ornamental, ummmm i think the other stuff is rare this is just off the top of my head without really getting down what i really want.--Jeff

mebebraz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by Buspirone
**Plug in Dealer list Here**
uh, Im no dealer, I was just going to try and make someones day, oh well.

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
After reading all the recent P. irminia talk, I would have to say that they were boosted to the top of my list -- at least for the rest of the day. L.parahybana has been in that post for the last little while.

Cheers,
Dave

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Well, I would like to have an adult B. emilia or smithi. I will get one someday, just may not be soon. I would also like a P. formosa or rufilata, again, maybe someday.

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by mebebraz
uh, Im no dealer, I was just going to try and make someones day, oh well.
No I mean I basically want one of every T on a dealers list.....not that you were were trying to Advertise any specific dealer. :D

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Well it would have been three, but I just sent the money order off for one of them.:D So the two left are;
  • Stromatopelma calceatum
  • Psalmopoeus pulcher

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
An adult female of one of these species...

Aphonopelma bicolouratum
Avicularia versicolor
Brachypelma emilia
Brachypelma smithi
Chromatopelma cyaneopubescesn
Grammostola pulchra

Seems all my hopefuls turned out to be boys. Luckily they've been rather slow growers so I'll get to enjoy them for a while longer

sunnymarcie

Celestial Spider
Old Timer
"Usambara" is at the top of my list at the moment~:0)
That will change in about a week, that's when my local show
happens:) I plan on getting a few of these. There's just
something about red heads:cool: :D

I like most of the T's I have seen, so it's hard to pick a few.
If I had the room, I would have a pair of each one~:0)
We are planning to move, if all goes well, I will have the room! ;P

Maybe an Indian Ornamental, there are just too many that I like,
GRrrrrrrrrrr!!!
:D :D

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well, I personally would like A. minitrix and A. jureunicola -- but both of those are still kind of rare right now. But they are at the top of my list.

As far as ones that aren't rare.

B. bohemei
G. pulchra maybe
L. parahybana maybe

Jon

Oh yeah, I forgot the number 1 pick: Megophobema mesomelas!

Last edited:

krystal

Arachnodite
Old Timer
mebebraz--
you are such a nice guy! man! you have no alterior motives aside from "making someone's day." how very, very cool.

...UNLESS you're trying to compile a list of all of the tarantula keepers IN THE WORLD because you are a secret CITES snitch....oh, mebebraz! you are SO busted!

right now you have made me the happiest invert keeper in the world. the rosie you sent me is sweet--in fact, yesterday, my 4-and-5-year-old neighbor kids held her. they did quite well, i might add (i'm making them a "tarantula holding" certificate. and the kids who stood by and watched get a "i stood close to a tarantula" certificate). the pinktoe is a doll, too, and very, very gentle. the rio grande gold is beautiful! and i wish the unknown spiderling would have made it...

and since you asked-- a p. rufilata : )

Static_69

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
well basically the next T i'm getting isn't going to be for me...it'll be for my nephew that's turning 2 on may 18th...thought i'd get him started early in the hobby by getting something like a rosie sling...

but as for me...the next T i definitely want to get has to either be a fringed ornamental, suntiger, or any other poecilotheria.

Risto

LPacker79

ArachnoSpaz
Old Timer
Well if I ever get any money, my next order is going to comprise of:

C. fimbriatus
C. thorelli
C. brachycephalus
L. cristata
L. difficilis

.....and maybe P. regalis.

Jesse607

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
All the Pokies, G. pulchra, L. parahybana, P. cancerides, and all of the North American Aphonopelmas that are available.

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Let's see: Aphonopelma bicoloratum, Lasiodora cristata, Avicularia versicolor, and Megaphobema robustum

Andy

wayneo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I guess my #1 choice would be a Pamphobeteus antinous but it seems pretty rare. Choice #2 would be a H. lividum or any Avicularia besides Avic. avic or Avic. Versicolor since i already got 1 of each.

Wayne H

Venom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Females of P.regalis, and C.cyanopubescens.