Your Spirit Tarantula

louise f

Arachnoangel
My spirit tarantula has to be... Sorry to say the Pterinochilus murinus.

Why? Because i got a little bit of red hair from my grandfather who was a ginger. :D
I can be quite fast and defensive and will bite your ass off if you touch my T`s. So back off!!! :D:p
1200d%20007[1].jpg

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
I dunno. You guys help me decide.

I'm a stubborn, cocky overachiever. I'm Asian, 5' 7-8", and love math. I'm oddly skinny. I scored in the top 2 percentile in the entire nation in a 7th grade math competition. Also scored a 100% on the state test in 7th grade. I'm the fastest sprinter in my grade. I play basketball, piano and am the student body president.
wow, youre a younger version of my friend, nearly identical.

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
This is my spirit animal. A Pamphobeteus sp mascara she's 6.5" I'm 6'4", so I guess we are both technically large, we are both unique in our own right, mostly friendly but also very protective of our things and will bite if pushed

Attachments

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Pleas I need help I don't know how to use this site but my tarantula she is a rose hair has been on her back for 6 days she's still moving I gave her a couple drops of water I put her in the bathroom and turned the hot water on she won't crack open what can I do i don't want her to die!
One of the best comments I was able to read here. Off topic, comma died of Ebola virus, a good dose of drama: 10/10.

Please start a thread, I want to help you my Lady :-s

mistertim

Arachnobaron
My spirit tarantula has to be... Sorry to say the Pterinochilus murinus.

Why? Because i got a little bit of red hair from my grandfather who was a ginger. :D
I can be quite fast and defensive and will bite your ass off if you touch my T`s. So back off!!! :D:p
View attachment 229978
Now you have to make your avatar a picture of you posing with your hands up and your fangs bared.

One of the best comments I was able to read here. Off topic, comma died of Ebola virus, a good dose of drama: 10/10.

Please start a thread, I want to help you my Lady :-s
hahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
I would probably be a H. maculata. I like being up high. I am slightly reclusive. Hard on the outside but soft on the inside. Quick to throw a tantrum. Quite bulky. Skinhead so no urticating hairs and I am a vandal so would more than likely poop all over your windows.. There is also the fact that if I could be in Africa right now, I would.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
i suppose im more like a H mac as well. i like being high, rarely leave the house, and im a little bulky.

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
Avicularia versicolor sling because I always am so blue. Wow, even I cringed pretty hard at that one. :bored::rofl:

bryverine

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
M. robustum.

I like to hide in my house (I can only assume mine likes video games too), people scare me, if I could drag my food back into my room I would, and if I'm backed into a corner, I'd probably kick you. :shy::kiss:

Chuckmater

Arachnopeon

I'm a stubborn, cocky overachiever. I'm Asian, 5' 7-8", and love math. I'm oddly skinny. I scored in the top 2 percentile in the entire nation in a 7th grade math competition. Also scored a 100% on the state test in 7th grade. I'm the fastest sprinter in my grade. I play basketball, piano and am the student body president.
I'm afraid there's no such persona that corresponds to any tarantula. You'll have to find your animal spirit elsewhere.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
We all have our spirit animal. Whether it be personality, attitude, voracity, or defensiveness, what is your spirit tarantula and why? Feel free to share pictures!
Apparently Lasiodora parahybana. :cool:

It's true that my hair is pretty irritating. (It's long, so it's constantly binding up the brush roller in the vacuum cleaner, clogging drains, and getting stuck in the rug.)

Christian Jocson

Arachnopeon
Cyriopagopus sp Sumatran Tiger, because you can never find me anywhere.

I'm just frustrated that I can't find one for sale lol

Leila

Arachnobaron
I can't resist lifting this thread from the grave! Fun read, plus I want more people to respond. :)

My spirit tarantula? Not sure. All I can base my choice on would be Ts I actually own, but none of them fit the bill. Whichever tarantula is prone to moodiness and reclusion but not a total A-hole. :p

Jmanbeing93

Arachnosquire
I can't resist lifting this thread from the grave! Fun read, plus I want more people to respond. :)

My spirit tarantula? Not sure. All I can base my choice on would be Ts I actually own, but none of them fit the bill. Whichever tarantula is prone to moodiness and reclusion but not a total A-hole. :p
A polkie, probably P.metallica which is what I feel like sometimes.

Walker253

Arachnobaron

Brachypelma vagans. At least the two in my house fit that description. Pretty tarantulas too ;)

I'll go with the Acanthoscurria genticulata. Pretty Big, pretty bold and out there. Pretty chill but could bite with big fangs if you pushed it.

Tanner Dzula

Arachnoknight

O. phillipinus for sure.