Your not gonna believe this!

Coconana

Arachnosquire
Wow, OP!! What a crazy random happenstance ;)

Seriously, that's so cool. The unintended freebie. Enjoy your little extra-'extra' hitchhiker!

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I don't read poetry often but I love Charles Bukowski.

I know it's cliche to like him but I also love E.A Poe.. That comes from reading his poetry with a gourgous pale skinned goth girl I dated in middle school at all hours of the night at the local cemetery. Ahh to be fourteen again :angelic:
Yup. I would take 24/7 X 365 old good Edgar Allan Poe or the "Man from Providence" (H. P. Lovecraft) rather than one of those "fake" rebel, 'easy rider' inspiring, deranged 'beat generation' writers which represent and promotes everything that, at a cultural/spiritual/traditionalist/political etc point of view I despise and I'm against :)

Better read definitely San Domenico di Guzmán (Saint Dominic) and all of those good "burn your local heretic" devoted of once ah ah :angelic:

Paul Larke

Arachnopeon
I don't read poetry often but I love Charles Bukowski.

I know it's cliche to like him but I also love E.A Poe.. That comes from reading his poetry with a gourgous pale skinned goth girl I dated in middle school at all hours of the night at the local cemetery. Ahh to be fourteen again :angelic:
If you like Bukowski you should make an effort to see the film 'Barfly', based on the life of 'Henry Chinaski' who was the alter ego of Bukowski. Mickey Rourke's finest performance.

Adenovirus19

Arachnopeon
Reminds me of the old '69 Vanity Fare song: "A thumb goes up, a car goes by, its nearly 1:00 am and here am I, ride, ride, ride: Hitchin a Ride." You can add: "Gotta get me home....to 14Pokies side"

Magenta

Arachnosquire
Throwing name suggestions out there...Ford Prefect or Arthur Dent.:p