Your not gonna believe this!

Nixphat

Arachnosquire
No offence but anything to do with pee wee Herman really creeps me out..

If he showed up to my door my fight or flight instincts and muscle memory would kick in and I would hammer fist him into oblivion.. Lol.
Sounds quite like a tarantula reaction to me! Fits all the better! :rofl:

Paul Larke

Arachnopeon
The novelist/poet? If so was he hitchhiker/ traveler.. I don't know much about him honestly.
Yes, Jack Kerouac the beat poet/novelist. His best known work 'On The Road' was a memoir about his experience hitchhiking, free-loading, and generally bumming his way around the USA with no particular motive beyond 'let's see where this takes me'.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
I was referring to the typo in the title.
Sorry I was laughing with my Nephew and the seller about the whole situation while creating the thread along with rehousing the unexpected sling.. Grammar fell by the wayside I guess :meh:...

There was one other person on this forum that loved to pick apart my grammar along with others. He didn't last long and most people hated him :)...

cold blood

Staff member
No offence but anything to do with pee wee Herman really creeps me out..

If he showed up to my door my fight or flight instincts and muscle memory would kick in and I would hammer fist him into oblivion.. Lol.

You creep me out with that avatar pic, I felt I owed you one:meh::mooning:

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor

You creep me out with that avatar pic, I felt I owed you one:meh::mooning:
Brr, that guy gives me the creeps as well. Right along with that IT-clown. Pee wee looks like he would still have that awful smile while hacking a whole village of people to bits...:eek:

At least with @14pokies avatar I only am reminded of the parody if the Exorcist :D

Nixphat

Arachnosquire
I would have to assume none of you grew up watching Pee Wee's big adventure or The Yellow Submarine then.... woah, a lot of questions I've had about myself have just been realized :astonished:

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Brr, that guy gives me the creeps as well. Right along with that IT-clown. Pee wee looks like he would still have that awful smile while hacking a whole village of people to bits...:eek:

At least with @14pokies avatar I only am reminded of the parody if the Exorcist :D
I LOVE PENNYWISE!!! I almost used him as my avatar!

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
I LOVE PENNYWISE!!! I almost used him as my avatar!
Man, I remember watching that movie with my stepsisters when I was eleven. All huddled together, all clinging to me, because I wasn't shivering and driveling like them.

Until I had to go the bathroom. It has rained very hard that day, and when I randomly looked at the sink, there was this bubbling/sucking noise..I actually screamed so loud my mother came running, scared I fell or something. It took me ten years to be able to go to the toilet without leaving the door open again. :D

basin79

ArachnoGod
You should call it Ryder. After Rutger Hauer's character in The Hitcher. John Ryder. Unisex and an absolute classic film.

BrockiePelma

Arachnosquire
Name them Lee and Carter,as in inspector lee(jackie chan) and detective carter(chris tucker) from the rush hour movies.

I remebered the scene where they're both tied up inside a moving van and jackie told tucker he would've 'b1tch slap him back to africa',i laughed so hard during that scene, even more so on tucker's reaction over the statement :D:D