Your favourite "Display" T?

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
My best display tarantulas are the ones that are out and visible most of the time.

E. campestratus, she NEVER hides, ever.
B. boehmei, she's always visible, rarely uses her hide.
G. pulchra, both my big female and my small male, though the male uses his hide more.
P. ultramarinus, she is usually out and about.
C. elegans, since I rehoused her she has made some nice webbing instead of a burrow and is always visble.
Cyriopagopus sp. "Blue", I have one out of four that is pretty much always out and about.
P. metallica, usually out roaming around, though as soon as I breath on the cage it darts behind the cork again.
C. lamanai, since being rehoused this one female hasn't burrowed again and is always out in the open.

That's about it, the rest are either small or hiding in webs or dirt.

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Ones on display for me are:

Brachypelma smithi
Brachypelma albopilosum
Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens
Theraphosa blondi
Avicularia versicolor
Grammostola rosea
Grammostola aureostriata
Poecilotheria ornata - she sometimes lays herself out on her corkbark and blends right in! But she looks fantastic!
Lasiodora klugi
Lasiodora parahybana

All of these i can normally count on to be about to be seen and admired :D

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Definately my rosie is my best display T. She's always doing weird things and people seem to love her over all my other Ts.

roberto

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
X. immanis and P subfusca

My immanis is always out and just plain crazy :evil:
My subfusca is always climbing on the glass and is the most mellow T in my collection.
Both are beautiful to look at.

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Definately my rosie is my best display T. She's always doing weird things and people seem to love her over all my other Ts.

Mine is always doing weird things to. Like 48 hour marathons of intense nonstop inactivity.

Actually my best display t's are b smithi, g aureostriata, n chromatus and my juvie rosea. The juvie does walk around and play with stuff. It's the adult that is a lump.

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
A genic, that's not one that i've had experience with. They sure are awesome looking. If they have the right temperament that sounds like a good 'un too.

Paramite

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
X. immanis, P. regalis or Avicularia sp. "metallica"

A. geniculata and G. iheringi are always out in the open, but they are so damn boring!

peterspiderling

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
my fav is my redknee
my bros (i share a room with him) is the unknown tarantula we have.... :}