Your 2019 Tarantula Wishlist?

SavageCritter

Arachnopeon
If nothing else, eventually you run out of space... And money... And friends willing to visit you at home...

weibkreux

Arachnoknight
If nothing else, eventually you run out of space... And money... And friends willing to visit you at home...
My friends like watching me feed my Ts, though nobody wants to come close and most of them are surprised by how fast they can move. Space is the real issue. And money. Must. Resist. Temptation.

Goopyguy56

Arachnoangel
I would honestly be happy with a just a female p cam. Bought 2 as slings and both turned out male. Has become my favorite species. Otherwise, any non cancerides phormictopus

Keskinen

Arachnopeon
My wish list... I'd take anything... but my wife says no more... I only have 6 currently :( 3 slings, 2 juvie and 1 adult

Maybe I can sneak in some dwarf tarantulas into the house.. maybe she wont notice since they'd be in small containers... and dont need a lot of space when full grown. So easier to hide...

Minty

@londontarantulas
My wish list... I'd take anything... but my wife says no more... I only have 6 currently :( 3 slings, 2 juvie and 1 adult

Maybe I can sneak in some dwarf tarantulas into the house.. maybe she wont notice since they'd be in small containers... and dont need a lot of space when full grown. So easier to hide...
Just buy them, even a T stirmi takes up little room in comparison to other pets.

Hoxter

Arachnoderp
Eupalaestrus campestratus and Aphonopelma chalcodes for now.
Except those two, I want to start preparing for OWs around the end of the year.

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
I'm still wishing for a Lampropelma violaceopes -- my dream T. Just not sure I'm ready. My thinking if is if I don't feel ready... I am not. lol
I got shied away after watching a few youtube L violaceopes escape videos. OBT escapes? Meh -- just wait and cup 'em when they stop running.
But L violaceopes escapes? Sheesh, you can hear their pounding feet as they run. :astonished:

But a Singapore Blue was the original dream T that made get into the hobby (well, and also to overcome arachnophobia).