Answered You have reached the limit (100) for conversation messages.

bwhatch22

Arachnopeon
Arachnosupporter
I am trying to reply to a message and see the error " You have reached the limit (100) for conversation messages. " so once I have sent 100 messages I can no longer send people messages on arachnoboards?

Mustafa67

Arachnoknight
I am trying to reply to a message and see the error " You have reached the limit (100) for conversation messages. " so once I have sent 100 messages I can no longer send people messages on arachnoboards?
Go into conversations and delete some of your old ones

bwhatch22

Arachnopeon
Arachnosupporter
I can't find a delete button anywhere in the conversations. and...is that for real that I can only have 100 messages in my inbox ?

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member

bwhatch22

Arachnopeon
Arachnosupporter
Click the "Leave" button while in the conversation you want to delete.
and that will delete the entire thread? is there a way to delete most of the replies in the thread so I can hang on to a few to refer back to ?

Different account types have different amounts of storage space, see here:
I will gladly pitch in $25 to increase my storage space. done..just waiting for the payment to be approved. you might want to consider adding an "increase your storage space" link to the message that you have no more storage space...just saying.

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
and that will delete the entire thread? is there a way to delete most of the replies in the thread so I can hang on to a few to refer back to ?
Yes, it deletes the entire thread. Unfortunately, the software does not provide a way to just remove parts of conversations. If you really want to keep a conversation, but not have it take up space, you should be able to export the conversation and store it locally on your device. Just click the "export" button.
I will gladly pitch in $25 to increase my storage space. done.
Thank you for supporting the site!!! :)
you might want to consider adding an "increase your storage space" link to the message that you have no more storage space...just saying.
I believe that is a pre-generated message from the software, and your suggestion is great. :D I'll look into seeing if the message can be customized.

bwhatch22

Arachnopeon
Arachnosupporter
great, thanks for your help !

also, can you change my username from bwhatch22 to bwhatch2 ?

Ultum4Spiderz

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter
Yes, it deletes the entire thread. Unfortunately, the software does not provide a way to just remove parts of conversations. If you really want to keep a conversation, but not have it take up space, you should be able to export the conversation and store it locally on your device. Just click the "export" button.

Thank you for supporting the site!!! :)

I believe that is a pre-generated message from the software, and your suggestion is great. :D I'll look into seeing if the message can be customized.
thanks
I didn’t know you could export them, maybe when I get a laptop I’ll try it . I always leave conversations and they are deleted .