Yet again with the 'new T pics' thread..

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Well, I'm a f'in addict.

I can't go two weeks without getting new T's lately. Alas, here are my new additions.

B. albopilosum, 5 inchish.. Totally a sweetheart.

Attachments

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
I got a pair of these GORGEOUS juvenile P. ornata as well.. I am amazed at how fast these things are.. they totally blow the Psalmopeous and my cobalt out of the running in the speed dept. Both of them are about 1.5 inches or so..

Attachments

Last edited:

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
I decided I needed to finally replace my cobalt blue, as well.. This one did not cooperate very well.

Attachments

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Here's a very flicky L. parahybana I picked up as well, around the 4-5 inch mark..

Attachments

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
And lastly.. I finally got the T I really wanted. I've been waiting on Art to get these in for some time (not a big mail order fan) and finally, I have myself a baby P. cambridgei. (just under an inch)

Attachments

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nice pics man! ! ! ! ! !

and i know how you are -- it seems each week my swarm grows by at least one :)

peace,
dave

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
What a gorgeous P ornata!
My girlfriend really wants a Pokie soon, but cant decide which one to go for.

I have the same problem :/

Dafne

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Great T's you have got there :)
Thanks for sharing :D

invadermike

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very nice!! You must have one great pet store. I have zero good pet stores around here, atleast none that i know of. Anyone know any good pet stores in South Jersey or PA? Philadelphia area? I need T's!!

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Originally posted by invadermike
Very nice!! You must have one great pet store. I have zero good pet stores around here, atleast none that i know of. Anyone know any good pet stores in South Jersey or PA? Philadelphia area? I need T's!!

Heh, I live ten minutes from Art Cerda's Midwest Exotic Pets. I consider it my good fortune :)

Bill

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Lopez
What a gorgeous P ornata!
My girlfriend really wants a Pokie soon, but cant decide which one to go for.
Poecilotheria rufilata... just do a search and find some pictures of these green beauties. I believe they have longest legspan of all Poecs but don't quote me. Definitely rufilata....

kellygirl

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
And congrats on the new additions, Bill! Glad to see that you are getting some spiderlings too and hope that these new ones do well. :)

kellygirl

XOskeletonRED

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
That's an interesting coloration on the Lasiodora, I think you said it was. The coloration reminds me of that which I have commonly seen with T. blondi. I have a pic of my L. parahybana on the post of "A Great Big T challenge", or something like that. I don't recall ever having seen one with that coloration you have there. Nice looking additions, Bill.

adios,
edw. =D

LunarFaery

ArachnoDiva
Old Timer
Originally posted by kellygirl
Poecilotheria rufilata... just do a search and find some pictures of these green beauties. I believe they have longest legspan of all Poecs but don't quote me. Definitely rufilata....

kellygirl
Bill has a pic of one on his web site. www.invertepet.com They are sure purdy!! When I feel like Im ready that pokie is on top of my list.

Jen

invadermike

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
your lucky!! I wish i lived near a dealer, i hate the mail Shipping usually cost more than the spider, and there are chances of death and plus it jsut itsn't fun for the spider. I want a dealer/breeder to move right next to me. :) haha.
Mike