Yellow sac spider.

mirokudark69

Arachnopeon
lol

I've play with spiders all the time much to my mothers dismay, and i can say i know what that its this spider because just had one over my head 10 min ago, i've been bitten several times by this type of spider and i never had anything more than the bite marks and a mosquito bite like bump, nothing to be afraid of. :)

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Ive play alot with spiders and then my mom she get real mad and make me step on them then i run around in cirkles to make sure the poison do not afekt me like i dont know but ive heard you can some times know that is what happned by that way :cool:

YellowSacVictim

Arachnopeon
Hello, i live in NJ, i've been having very serious and bizarre issues with yellow sac spiders since I moved into a house in October, I've now exhausted many options for getting help and I don't know where else to ask questions, if you feel you can help please respond, thank you.

Tarantula155

Arachnobaron
Hmmm, surprised folks have been bitten by these ... I've caught them many times (by hand) indoors and have never been tagged. I must have happened upon the mellow ones.
I have one female yellow sac spider that will happily bite your finger, she attacks my pen like prey too. I guess every individual spider has their own personality. I'd say all the other yellow sac spiders I've caught are not even remotely aggressive but this individual is bad to the bone.

Also the bite was pathetic. I barely could feel it, a tiny sting. After no swelling, no red marks, nothing. I have kept many yellow sac spiders before, they are some of my favorite species of spiders.

Ciphor

Arachnoprince
Hello, i live in NJ, i've been having very serious and bizarre issues with yellow sac spiders since I moved into a house in October, I've now exhausted many options for getting help and I don't know where else to ask questions, if you feel you can help please respond, thank you.
Already told you a psychologist is your best bet bud. You have some deep seeded issues that need talked out.