yeah

savian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I think my male H. Lividum got lucky. Last night I walked in on him getting my female out of her hide. It looked like he got a couple of inserts into her. I really hope this time is good the last time she turn around and decided to molt. It has been 1 or 2 months since her molt so if all goes good we will have babys. Heres to hoping.:D ;) :)

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
Congrats, savian! Let us know what comes of all this. Incidentaly, how long have the happy couple been cohabitating?

Cheers,
Dave

savian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
They haven't been living with each other. The female goes carzy after mating so I only leave them togther for 4 to 6 hours. She will start running the tank and I mean running. She will go so fast that she falls some times. As soon as I take the male out she calms down.:D ;) :)

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Way ta go Savian. If, or when she drops a sac are you leaving it with her, or will you build a brood case? I was reading about it last night in the T keepers guide. It seems to be quite a project. Keeping the correct temp. and humidity, special diet, ect.. I'm looking forward to someday trying to hatch a eggsac myself.
Good luck,

Ernie

savian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I am think of leaving it with her. I feel she will know weather the egg sac is good or not. I don't want to go to putting time and money into something only to have it all for not. Hope when you try all goes well.:D ;) :)