Yay! New Ts from Invertepet

Mendnwngs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Went and saw Bill (invertepet.com) today, And increased my T count 300% ;)

What a great experience. Bill is great, and really knows his stuff. Nice assortment of Ts too..

So, Without further adue, heres the new additions!

First up is Eek. Hes a GBB sling.

Mendnwngs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Sercondly:

Mister Rodgers.

A juvinile A. avic.

A very pretty one at that... :)

Mendnwngs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
And last but not least:

Heres Zeebee. Shes a PZB, and a very large one at that.. She also appears to be gravid. Shes a wild caught, so she might just be with children. Shes also as gentle as a lamb.. :)

So, now the T count here is 4. LOL..

I should be done for a while... ;)

-Jason

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
$$$

How much for the 3, if you don't mind me asking?

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
im having a problem getting ahold of bill i got a list of tarantulas i want from him can someone track him down i have left messages and everything,thanks

Mendnwngs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
All I know is his phone number (on the website) and his email (also on the website) http://www.invertepet.com

he was prompt with returning my call...

Give him another buzz. See if hes around.

-Jason

invertepet

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I wrote you back, Jason (the bodc21 Jason). I *might* have a problem with my web-based email (I'm hoping not - but it's possible since I've been exceeding my site's allocated bandwidth for the fourth straight month - LOL).

Oh and by the way, I'm sorry but one of you will have to assume another name. You guys make the fourth and fifth Jasons to email me in the last month - that's just too many Jasons! ;P

thx,

bill

Originally posted by bodc21
im having a problem getting ahold of bill i got a list of tarantulas i want from him can someone track him down i have left messages and everything,thanks

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hey Bill, do you have some type of shop we can visit or do you prefer to do your buisiness on the phone/internet? I would like to come and see what you have in person.

-Jim