yay its eating again!

rapunzel

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
My b. smithi has been holed up for weeks, not eating anything...he spent yesterday hanging out on the side of his container...and FINALLY today, it has decided that crickets are a good thing...to munch!
I hate when they don't eat.

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Maybe it had to take a dump to make room in its fat butt for more food. LOL:}

Ernie

rapunzel

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
noooooooo....

the smithi didnt have a fat butt..I posted pics of it somewhere..I have decided that the Ts I buy from Bryan get fat butts (storage for the winter :) ) and the others are more svelte..watching their figures.
Notice also that my g. pulchra does no longer have such a fat butt...the molt must do it to em. Poor girl, I will have to fatten her up all over again.

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My Pink Zebra Beauty has been eating but not as voraciously as my other T's. I'm just a little concerned about that because she is a little deformed. I'll post a pic I took of her that really shows the gash on her rump and the odd shaped telotarsus. I'm really not too worried about a bad molt with her because she looks like she's an adult. She measures in at 5 inches. I'm just chalking up her lack of a huge appetite to nerves. It looks like she's been through alot even before I bought her. I'm going to give her about a week and I'll bet she'll have developed a healthy appetite.

Last edited: