Xenethis immanis OW or NW?

TigerWoman

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I should know, because i have one myself... :8o but im wondering if i'm wrong?
I thought it was a old world T, but today, she was kicking hairs at me??? Could that be right???

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Yeah, they're from South America, right? Both North and South America are considered "New World"...

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Originally posted by jwb121377
There from Columbia in South America.
Yep, which is why they cost so damn much. If you're in Columbia, the money in the woodlands is either in being a "terrorist drug runner/pusher/grower", or being a paid flunky for the U.S. to waste more money chasing down terrorist drug runners. Not much inclination to eek out a living trying to collect spiders in that environment ;) Not to mention that even if you did want to try, you don't want to run into either of the above two mentioned groups since you stand a good chance of being killed for being perceived as a member of the opposing group.

Last edited:

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
No it is spelled Colombia. the only 2 Columbias I know are British Columbia in Canada, and the District of Columbia our nation's capital.

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Doesn't it depend if you're writing in English or Spanish.... ? kind of like the whole Brasil/Brazil thing...

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
No its not that way. It is definetely Colombia, even in all english dictionaries.