Xenesthis species pic

Bob

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Here is a photo of my Xenesthis species Giant amazon Blue. Possibly even Pamphobeteus........
He kicked up some dirt just before the photo.
Anyone have one of these?

Bob

Last edited:

Midwest Art

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Xenethis "Blue"

Yep, here's a pic of one of mine, a subadult 4 incher. Nice blue highlights. I recall one of our european friends posting a pic of an adult sometime last year.

N-Joy
Art

Bob

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thanks Art.............they are probably siblings. Mine is a 4 inch or so male. I would love to get a few more. This one came from Spiderpatch last march.

Bob

Midwest Art

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That's why the call it the Blues.....

Definately sibs. Mine looks masculine also. No adult fe-males (related or unrelated) in the states, so mine is on the slim fast diet.

N-Joy
Art

Bob

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I think Kelly Swift has one too.....................

Never did find out much about these except I think they were born in Germany. Possibly came from Peru ?

Bob

Steve Nunn

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey people, how about some more photo of these beauties, PLEASE!!!!!!

You're damn lucky folks, these are for my mind one of the nicest of the T's, huge with awesome coloration. Yours may be smallish now, but they'll grow, I think it's abou 8 inches or so, Martin H.???

C'mon!!!!! GIMME MORE, GIMME MORE!!!!!!!!

Actually, how about any species from the Xenesthis!!!!

Thanks,
Steve

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
This isn't immanis? It sure looks like it. Well, the legs do look nicer. Maybe it is different.

What's the difference?

Jon

Bob

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
<This isn't immanis? It sure looks like it. Well, the legs do look <nicer. Maybe it is different.
<What's the difference?
<Jon

Jon,
Immanis is basicaly black, these guys are blue. I have a hard time taking photos of this. My flash tends to wash out the color to much. I take them in my bathroom and just gets him mad.

Hey Steve down under! This guy just molted and is a little upset I woke him up. I will wait till he starts eating again and take some photos during the day. How about giving us yanks a report on the tarantula hobby in Australia!! My company sells Freightliner trucks based in Mulgrave, Victoria but my friend their is not a hobbiest, to bad I would love some inverts from your cool country.
Bob