Xenesthis cf. immanis - Mature Male

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
You sure you didn't let one of your kids loose with florescent markers? LOL He is Beautiful Jose!

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
One of the few males that looks better than the female. Gorgeous mi amigo!

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I was told from someone in Germany that my mature male is Xenesthis cf. immanis based on the curly messy hairs and characteristics that fits that description.

My specimen was imported from Germany as intermedia purchased it through KenTheBugGuy who purchased from Michael Scheller. So it seems that the Europeans can't seem to label their stock correctly it appears to be in this case. Lol!

Red Eunice

Arachnodemon
I was told from someone in Germany that my mature male is Xenesthis cf. immanis based on the curly messy hairs and characteristics that fits that description.

My specimen was imported from Germany as intermedia purchased it through KenTheBugGuy who purchased from Michael Scheller. So it seems that the Europeans can't seem to label their stock correctly it appears to be in this case. Lol!
Mislabeling can happen even by the best. Lol!
He is stunning though!

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Insane colouration on that boy... wow!

creepa

Arachnoknight
So now he is labeled cf immanis is it still wise to mate him?

WorldofWildlife

Arachnopeon
Might I ask what settings and equipment was used in the making of these photos? I love the lighting and vivid colors that are portrayed in your photographs of this beautiful species!

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Might I ask what settings and equipment was used in the making of these photos? I love the lighting and vivid colors that are portrayed in your photographs of this beautiful species!
I use Nikon D3000, the camera is an auto at all times. The only thing I do special when taking the photos is, that I use a certain type of dirt/color, and the spider is never in direct sunlight. Photos of the spiders are outside natural lighting in a shaded area.

basin79

ArachnoGod
I use Nikon D3000, the camera is an auto at all times. The only thing I do special when taking the photos is, that I use a certain type of dirt/color, and the spider is never in direct sunlight. Photos of the spiders are outside natural lighting in a shaded area.
Have a play with manual settings. If you can get these results from automatic imagine what you'll with those.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Have a play with manual settings. If you can get these results from automatic imagine what you'll with those.
I understand what your saying but the problem is, I don’t know a whole lot about cameras. That being said, it is also hard to start messing with the settings of the camera when trying to take a photo of most of this spiders that don’t sit still. Most people that are using a nice camera and using the settings the spiders are mainly in their own enclosure’s. My spiders are out of their own enclosure and not knowing how to work the camera settings makes it a bit harder.