Swifty

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
one of my young males...

Last edited:

pamandron

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Such beautiful spiders. I am so glad that she made it. That spider has been on my wish list for a long time.:) Pam

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
good for you...

Glad she made it through the molt for ya man. Congrats :)

Phil

Steve Nunn

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Re: Re: Re: X. immanis

Originally posted by Swifty
Keep in mind, this is the only C.B. X. immanis, that has been produced by C.B. parents in the U.S. at this time. I believe its a little male. Check out "Solo" now...

P.S. If I have anything to do with it, yes, they will prevail!
Hi Swifty, I'm glad to finally see the now famous Solo in a pic (that's a nice piece of U.S. T history you've got there). Your efforts show it can be done, I hope there are enough bloodlines around to keep these guys in captivity. What's their growth rate like? And why don't you just sell these guys and retire ;)

Steve

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
I'm so glad the molt was a success with the WC and the pictures of the others were just beautiful !!! Hope you get more little ones in the future so little Solo won't be an only child too much longer

Swifty

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by lam
Hey swifty, did you recieve my order? I'm the Lam guy.
Hi Lam, I've emailed twice and also PM you. There is a problem with your order, so I'm gonna need to talk to you about it. If you see this, please contact me ASAP, because my last shipping day of the week is Thurs. Thanks Lam!

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
In-damn-credible!!! (Is she for sale!!) I'm in LOVE. I'm putting her on my wish list.

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

god, thats a beautiful t! very very cool looking , yes i'll be putting those on my wishlist :)

blackacidevil

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrats on a job well done....

as far as the pics go, is it common for the legs (femurs) to be dimorphic or was that a trick of the camera....that pic of the Male ROCKS. How often does a male look better looking than the female in the land of T's.

Swifty

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Re: Congrats on a job well done....

Originally posted by blackacidevil
as far as the pics go, is it common for the legs (femurs) to be dimorphic or was that a trick of the camera....that pic of the Male ROCKS. How often does a male look better looking than the female in the land of T's.
I assure you, no camera tricks. Males, actually have a more prominent "star" pattern on their carapace, than females, but upon maturity its very dramatic. Other genus show similar dimorphism, such as Pamphobeteus, Phormictopus, etc.

Devildoll

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Aphonopelma too.... did you see the picture of Cronoss' mature male Carlsbad Green? He's a pretty spider compared to the dull females.

Hopefully your girl gets her metabolism back up after a succesful molt Swifty :)

TheSpiderHouse

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
She's a beauty, no doubt about it! Congrats on her good health. I hope we see some for sale before long :}

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Swifty
Thats water droplets. I had just misted her.
Hmmm..so I guess they are pinkish-red because that's the color of the hair underneath them? Just funny how they are almost of equal size and right where the eyes should be, not much resembling the other drops. Well, either I'm the only one who thought that looked funny, or everyobdy else was too busy to notice :)

Edit: Oh, and hello Delonigan. You might remember me as Juxtaposed.

Last edited:

That Guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
O! I forgot to ask you Swift! Are you going to sell any X. immanis soon?

invertepet

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Re: Re: Congrats on a job well done....

Other species that show striking sexual dimorphism include H. lividum and other Haplopelma species. Cobalt males look absolutely nothing like the females when mature.

And come to think of it, my girlfriend looks nothing like me, which is a tremendous plus as far as I'm concerned. ;)

bill