Wow!

ACoopBB24

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I just got back from a skiing trip in NC and i got the great suprise to see that my L. parahybana had molted!...... It is truly amazing how fast they grow. I had my doubts until this molt.....he/she went from about 2" to 3"! i couldnt believe my eyes!

anyone with fast growing species have any stories on how big and how fast some of yours grew?

Later

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

i know pokies seem to grow at an amazing rate, i had a p. regalis that went from 4.5'' to 6-6.5 in one molt i thought my eyes were playing tricks on me until i got out the tape measure.I hear that p. ornatas grow really fast.

Joanie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I got both my pokies in mid August of '02; the ornata was about 1.25" and the regalis was about 1.5". Now, six months later, the ornata is just over 3" and the regalis is 3.5", and that's with a modest feeding schedule. I'm sure I could've fed them every day (I'm pretty sure they'd both be willing to eat every day) and they'd be even bigger now.

Doug H

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
my P.cambridgei seems like it doubles in size every time it molts.then on the other hand I have a A.bicoloratum that seems like it prefers to be a sling and just insists on not growing even after a molt:confused: I dont know I mean even my A.chalcodes is growing faster.

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well if we all have molting stories to share my T blondi molted last night, and it went from 5" to 7" unfortunatally its sexed male
:( o well.

Sincerely,

Brandon