Wow

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
I have to say OBT's are some of the funniest T's:D I was feeding my T's today. And I figured that won't fill him up so I put a very small adult cricket in his enclosure. She attacked it while still having the Pinhead in her mouth{D

Last edited:

web eviction

Arachnolord
I once put 8 crickets in with my G. Rosea and she nailed every one of them had them all in her fangs at once lol I got some good pics of it to I will c if I still got them...

Mdcrinos

Arachnopeon
They are LOL..... I have a juvie male that has turned into a pet hole. When I drop in crickets or roaches of course they run straight into the hole. It's amazing how fast he responds. LMAO he explodes out of the hole past whatever touched him to give me a threat display:? {D

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
Well she bite the cricket killed it and is now finishing off whats left of her pinhead so she can eat the larger cricket lol. :D

kripp_keeper

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
When I put a cricket in with my G. rosea she immediately ran over to it, and I thought I was going to actually get to see her attack and eat a cricket for the first time in months. Sad to say I was wrong, she just stood over top it kind of caging it in with her legs, and every time it moved she would run over it and just stand there.

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
They are LOL..... I have a juvie male that has turned into a pet hole. When I drop in crickets or roaches of course they run straight into the hole. It's amazing how fast he responds. LMAO he explodes out of the hole past whatever touched him to give me a threat display:? {D
He's telling you that he's upset about his dinner's presentation. On a platter with a nice garnish would be nice for once :D