Would there be any interest...

lunarae

Arachnobaron
Would people hold an interest in the possibility of my offering the service of people mailing molts to me and I provide them with a close up look with my digital microlens free? Even occasionally doing a live stream in trying to tell the sex where I wait till I have a few gathered (I can still send close up shots to the owners), then schedule a viewing ahead of time and post that up, where people can gather together at the live stream and all give their inputs to the live up close video? Help people who are having trouble learning how to tell on their own, or give people the chance who want a closer look but don't have the tools to do so.

Now granted I don't have anything that provides stunning pictures like others in this forum do, this is just as a means for trying to sex T's. Maybe give closer looks to specific parts like the fangs and such. I've been known to live stream T's molting and letting people see the heart beat, as well as other inverts up close as well. Regardless though the quality is not the best when it comes to micro picture quality.

If so, what days/times do you think scheduling live streams with such would be the best for the majority?

Trenor

Arachnoprince
That is cool to offer people who do not have a way to get them on their own.

The best time for me would be weekdays in the afternoon between 5-7PM.

MoonWeaver

Arachnopeon
This is such a cool idea! I have to second the time given above (5-7PM on weekdays). I'm in the EST.

cold blood

Staff member
I am pretty sure anyone can send molts to Kelly Swift and he will sex it for free.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
I'm all for live streams, but why not just record it so people can go back and reference? Or so people can watch it in the future?

I'd be happy to send you my exuviae, I just throw them away anyway. So long as I can keep the fangs :D

lunarae

Arachnobaron
I'm all for live streams, but why not just record it so people can go back and reference? Or so people can watch it in the future?

I'd be happy to send you my exuviae, I just throw them away anyway. So long as I can keep the fangs :D
Do a live stream and record it, then upload the video online.
When I live stream on twitch it automatically saves it (Outside of me recording everything as well to my computer). All my live streams thus far are available on my twitch account for you to view if ever you wanted to view later.

https://www.twitch.tv/supershygamergirl/profile

lunarae

Arachnobaron
I am pretty sure anyone can send molts to Kelly Swift and he will sex it for free.
Yes, I'm aware of that. This isn't just to get a sex for the molt. This is to allow people to see up close video/pictures of their molts if they wanted to be able to see. It's one thing when you watch videos of other peoples T's molts but getting that up close look of your own just feels different, least it does to me. That's what I'm offering, a personal up close look not just an answer to 'it's male or female'.

lunarae

Arachnobaron
The point of what I'm offering is to be able to have a closer look of peoples individual T's or the parts of their T's that they can't take a closer look themselves with. Either to sex them or just see the hairs, the toes, the fangs, whatever. People can send me their molts (or parts of a molt) with the species listed and a request of what they want to get a closer look at. They can say if they'd like to see video of it which I can live stream and they can access whenever afterwards or see it at the time and chat with me about what they wanna look at closer. By live streaming it I feel it brings more people together, they can see what's being talked about and ask questions, people who know the answers can answer if they're there or I can answer to the best of my knowledge or look it up. Let it be an exploration learning process. The point isn't about learning the sex of the T's, that's just something that could come from it.