World's most nicest spider

buthus

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
MaartenSFS sounds scary ...guy probably had it coming though... shouldnt mess around with triad. :eek: :wall: :D People are evil thats why I rather just hang out with nice spiders.
U come across latrodectus during your quests?

Well, guess the only thing left to do is a bite test. Think id start out with loxosceles deserta or something and work my way up specie to specie until a wound wont heal fast enough for my taste.

buthus

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
and the Loxosceles species that have well-documented and serious dermonecrotic effects on human tissues
Bites of spiders in the genus Loxosceles, the recluse or brown spiders, cause severe necrotic lesions and systemic effects in humans throughout the world.
yep, sure.. start off with that major leap and those numbers look really significant.

Has there been human testing? :? ...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: No...well, but all we need is a bunch of medical case files to jack those stats to the realm of delusion.

Ok nother thing that has bothered me here. Theres once again another person suggesting that I should declare some sort of warning or explanation with pics such as these. Its like no one actually reads anymore ...just look at the pics and start those opinions a whilrlin'.
BTW ...I have been studying/testing the reactions of a small group of these since the day I got them ...slowly & carefully. I had one of DavidRSs rear up and tag my fan brush a while back ...from what I gather, that behavior is rare for Sicarius, yet it reminded me that shat can happen.
So.. if you go now and pull some mindless monkey see, monkey do and you get tagged ..your problem not mine. Dont come whining on the board about how I encouraged the handling of these.

MaartenSFS

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
MaartenSFS sounds scary ...guy probably had it coming though... shouldnt mess around with triad. :eek: :wall: :D People are evil thats why I rather just hang out with nice spiders.
U come across latrodectus during your quests?

Well, guess the only thing left to do is a bite test. Think id start out with loxosceles deserta or something and work my way up specie to specie until a wound wont heal fast enough for my taste.
I know, he did have it coming. When we left he was began to move slightly and curse that he would kill someone.

People are evil thats why I rather just hang out with nice spiders.
What does your GF/wife think of this? =P

I did actually come across a specimen of Latrodectus right here in the city. There should be a thread called "Probably Chinese Latrodectus.." somewhere out there.

If you do start bite testing drink detox tea every morning, you crazy, crazy man. :D

burmish101

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just because you can dosent mean you should... Why not poke it with other objects besides your fingers?

buthus

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Why not poke it with other objects besides your fingers?
Thats what she said last night!

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Yeah ,this thread is old but buthus is always up for it lol