World's Largest???

Cheshire

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Ganoderma said:
yes i am kyle :)

i KNEW they could catch birds!!!!! hikers too i bet! great pic :)
I bet one could probably take down a midget :D

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Terry,

I notice you requested C.salei pictures:

Very cool species!

danread

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi Leon,

Did you ever manage to breed the C. salei? If i remember right, you got them at last years BTS?

I was on the lookout for some more araneomorphs this year, but there wasn't much. The only things i had my eye on (the Loxosceles laeta and aussy funnel webs on Vinmanns table) got quickly taken away by the BTS commity members!

Cheers,

Carolina_wolfie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Lopez said:
Terry,

I notice you requested C.salei pictures:

Very cool species!
WOW!!! That is a VERY BEAUTIFUL spider to say the least! I sincerely appreciate you sharing those awesome photos.

Take care,
Terry

dbozic

Arachnopeon
Hrvatska

hy Terry , i just wanted to ask you something, is there a posibillity that you can send me some of those huge jumping spiders , i am from europe-croatia so that could be a problem but if you could please answer me as soon as possible, Here in croatia all of hunting spiders are really small and i would really wanted to have one of those , thanks , Dario

Wolfclan77

Arachnopeon
Hello, all.

I have two questions:

1.) What is the world's largest WOLF spider? I know that Hogna carolinensis is the largest wolf spider in North America. However, I want to know what the world's largest wolf spider is.

2.) What is the world's largest TRUE spider?

I hope somebody on this board knows the answers to these questions because I am very curious. I also want to possibly obtain these spiders if anyone has them available for sale.

By the way, I am interested in the large hunting spiders (the ones which don't make webs and actively hunt for their prey).

All replies are GREATLY APPRECIATED by me. Thanks again!

Take care,
Terry
Hogna engens and hogna shimcht are the largest in the world