Words cannot describe...

Sathane

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I take it you haven't seen the video... I felt like huddling in a corner and rocking myself til the visions went away after that one.

Words cannot describe my reaction after reading this post.

jme

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
dont remind me my eyes are tearing up just thinkng about it

Sathane

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'm not sure if you can really imagine the horror. I think there are just some things that the mind refuses to delve into to protect our sanity.

Just remember; One night you are going to be very very bored with nothing but a computer and the internet to satisfy you. You'll say to yourself, "It couldn't hurt to finally check out that BME Pain Olympics vid..". After that, the world will seem a bit darker and you'll realize you couldn't have been more wrong... :evil:

It could be worse though. You could have it sprung on you like I did. Being at my niece's first birthday party and a group of my inlaws in the computer room watching Kimbo Slice dummy guys one after the other and then somehow the someone piped up with, "Hey! Have you guys seen 2Girls1Cup?!" (I think that was me actually). Then someone else will chime in with, "Oh, that's nothing.. Take a look at this..".

I guess I had it coming...

I don't really need to my imagination is vivid enough. I will pass on the vid. *shudder* *shudder*

jme

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
lol 2 girls one cup is nasty have you seen to asian girls no cup :wall: why does the internet torture us so

and ya the dude lighting his house on fire so deserved it :clap: