Won an H. himalayana in a drawing this week and dont see much info about them anywhere

Wiscokid

Arachnopeon
excited to have a new species in the collection.. anyone have experience with em? any videos I have seen are short and have little info .. same with threads

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
http://arachnoboards.com/threads/haplocosmia-himalayana-care.270678/

This seems pretty helpful. I've never kept it, but hopefully that does something for you. Congrats on the prize.

For future reference, type "site:arachnoboards.com" when searching Google in the future. It'll give you only results from this site. I literally searched "himalayana site:arachnoboards.com" (without quotes) and that was one of the first results.

scott308

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That is an intriguing prize. Who was giving away a free tarantula in a drawing, and how do I enter if they do it again? :)

Wiscokid

Arachnopeon
That is an intriguing prize. Who was giving away a free tarantula in a drawing, and how do I enter if they do it again? :)
tight knit little group called 'Midwest fang gang' on fb has dealers and breeders from the area ... my buddy cody wilson lives in Madison and has crazy deals on T''s .. Revolutionreptiles.net tell em I sent ya please .... definitely worth checking out man!

Wiscokid

Arachnopeon
they also do live rehousings and do goofy stuff* with T give aways on their YouTube channel 'fanghub'

Last edited:

scott308

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
tight knit little group called 'Midwest fang gang' on fb has dealers and breeders from the area ... my buddy cody wilson lives in Madison and has crazy deals on T''s .. Revolutionreptiles.net tell em I sent ya please .... definitely worth checking out man!
Nice selection of spiders on his site. I may have to place an order from him at some point.

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
I almost got an H. himalayana back when I got my first G. pulchripes. They are gorgeous IMO and that's a great price :)
Kinda jealous in fact haha

Wiscokid

Arachnopeon
I almost got an H. himalayana back when I got my first G. pulchripes. They are gorgeous IMO and that's a great price :)
Kinda jealous in fact haha
this guy is a cwilson also. .. top notch T's and top notch service he'll look for something that's not on his list if u r interested

they look like good eaters in the videos I've seen.
can't wait to watch this lil monster grow!

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
this guy is a cwilson also. .. top notch T's and top notch service he'll look for something that's not on his list if u r interested
There is another? In Wisconsin of all places... There is only one letter difference in our names as well :D
I already looked at his page, definitely some good pricing. For now I'm not sure I'm in the market though. Definitely adding him to my bookmarks, just in case.