wolf eel

Brewser

AraneaeRebel
Arachnosupporter
Amazing...
Anarrhicthys Ocellatus a Member of Ray Finned Fish
The Color Pattern on this Wolf Eel is Beautiful.
I hope it was Released Unharmed.

Last edited:

HOITrance

Arachnosquire
What is awesome is that Wolf eels, arent even true eels. They are in the wolffish family. Definitely beautiful!

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
These are actually a really neat species. Despite appearances, they're rather harmless to humans and curious unless defending eggs. They're also a monogamous species, with the same pair spawning in the same cave year after year with both sexes exhibiting parental care for up to 20 years.

Like in a future l4nsky-wins-the-lottery world, I'd probably pay to get a big 8 foot tank and like a 5 HP chiller just to keep and observe this species.

kingshockey

Arachnoangel
These are actually a really neat species. Despite appearances, they're rather harmless to humans and curious unless defending eggs. They're also a monogamous species, with the same pair spawning in the same cave year after year with both sexes exhibiting parental care for up to 20 years.

Like in a future l4nsky-wins-the-lottery world, I'd probably pay to get a big 8 foot tank and like a 5 HP chiller just to keep and observe this species.
be more fun to turn a in the ground pool into a big salt tank

Tbone192

Arachnoknight
Go snorkeling off the coast of BC and you will see massive specimens.The NW Pacific may be a bit colder than the tropics but the kelp gardens are no less spectacular than the coral reefs of the tropics. Another species of note in the area is Echidnocerus cibarius, Puget Sound king crab.

Brewser

AraneaeRebel
Arachnosupporter
West Coast Crablegs are good... But, I'll go for Maine Lobster and Steamers instead.

Last edited:

Brewser

AraneaeRebel
Arachnosupporter
Get the bib and the butter, it's time to crack some legs 😋

Unfortunately Puget Sound Kings are protected as an endangered species...

At least we have Dungeness and king crab
How about Surf N Turf...?
I think I know what Cut of Beef is Prefered. My Favorite also.