Will a flashlight bother a molting t?

gmrpnk21

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My question is what the title says. My G. Pulchripes is on it's back but I can't see too well without shining a light through the container. I know tarantulas are blind, so will a flashlight bother out? I am worried that it may not be humid enough in there, but I'm not opening the container unless I have to. It's only 1.5 "or so, and I'm afraid of a bad molt.
Thanks!

TalonAWD

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My question is what the title says. My G. Pulchripes is on it's back but I can't see too well without shining a light through the container. I know tarantulas are blind, so will a flashlight bother out? I am worried that it may not be humid enough in there, but I'm not opening the container unless I have to. It's only 1.5 "or so, and I'm afraid of a bad molt.
Thanks!
No a flashlight will not bother it. To increase humidity you can always spray the roof of the container if it has a lid you can remove.

killy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have a couple of years and 10 tarantulas worth of experience that will tell you that flashlights and flash cameras do not impede the molting process (although I do recommend using them sparingly ...).