why wont my cobalt blue move?

ziplok48457

Arachnopeon
i have had my cobalt blue for over 2 weeks now and he still wont get out of his stress pose i have him in 5 inches of pottin soil i keep it moist i started a burrow for him and hes chillin in the started burrow but in stress pose he wont move eat drink nothing hes been that way sinse the day i bought him i keep a dark sheet over his cage to how long before he will get semi comfertable

Bob the thief

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Make sure you dont have things that make lots of vibrations near him , keep it dark and quiet too. And try to keep smells you can sence to a minimum.

This usally calms T's down.

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by ziplok48457
i have had my cobalt blue for over 2 weeks now and he still wont get out of his stress pose i have him in 5 inches of pottin soil i keep it moist i started a burrow for him and hes chillin in the started burrow but in stress pose he wont move eat drink nothing hes been that way sinse the day i bought him i keep a dark sheet over his cage to how long before he will get semi comfertable
Hey Ziplok. Do you know if it's a wild caught specimen? Sometimes w/c Asian species don't acclimate very quickly. You could try a different set-up or maybe try a couple pre-dug burrows in several locations in the tank. Bob makes a good point too. The T's enclosure should be somewhere fairly calm with out any direct light or other disturbing factors. Good luck, and I wish I could be of more help.

Atrax