Why should you be....

ACoopBB24

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
b/c they look like so cute and docile T's..... and that i dont have 1 yet..... one of the 1's i really want to get soon

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Cause it's really difficult for me to find one here in Greece, plus they'r really expensive........and they are No1 in my shortlist :D

That Guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
cause I have friends that can beat you-up?LOL(J/K) I dont know... ummm.........cause........I dont know..... No reason I guess...

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Because I have only 3 Ts and none of them are arboreal and I,too, am hidious :D

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
cause i only got one spider :8o and all the shop around by me is kinda crappy! and i want one real bad! and and and....ummmm i have an IQ of 148? :rolleyes:

Spike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
cause it was one of my first ts and it died on me because of molting probs and I still haven't been the same with out her (she was my fav)

Inuleki

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
my girlfriend really wants one... really really wants one...

Satanika

She Who Rules AKA Thread Killer
Staff member
I shouldn't. :p

So please do not send me one. ;P

Debby

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by Godzilla2000
Um....because my 3 inch A. avicularia needs a friend?
Scratch that. I think she's 4 inches now. I can't confirm this until Pandora starts crawling around after her new Exoskeleton hardens.

indigoeyes

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
:D Because they are cute and adorable and I love those little pink toes! And I am averaging two of each of the "little families" we own. (Two Gramm., two Brachi., but only one Avic.) And my Versicolour is tired of being the outsider arboreal. And did I mention how cute those pink toes are? :p And I like T's that are docile. And everytime I see one I say, "Look honey! They have such cute pink toes! Can I have one? Please?" And Inuleki just shakes his head and steers me back over to the crickets. :D

Please?

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Me, well because i feel i can take the responsibility for this Avic, i am a 13 year old who has lots of times on my hands! I will provide great care, furnishing, juicy crickets, ect. My first T was an Avicularia avicularia and it died 6 days after its moulting complications, i run low on cash sometimes and a free T would be great! I feel i can take responsible actions toward this awsome tarantula! If you give it to me it will be treated with a lot of love and care, and when it matures (hopefully male) than i can breed with my beautiful female. I am in need of more t's. I am a nice kid, and am always willing to take care of any pet. To bring my tarantula toll to 24! Thats pretty much it! Thanks,

James

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by Tarantula Lover
Me, well because i feel i can take the responsibility for this Avic, i am a 13 year old who has lots of times on my hands! I will provide great care, furnishing, juicy crickets, ect. My first T was an Avicularia avicularia and it died 6 days after its moulting complications, i run low on cash sometimes and a free T would be great! I feel i can take responsible actions toward this awsome tarantula! If you give it to me it will be treated with a lot of love and care, and when it matures (hopefully male) than i can breed with my beautiful female. I am in need of more t's. I am a nice kid, and am always willing to take care of any pet. To bring my tarantula toll to 24! Thats pretty much it! Thanks,

James
You're seriously 13 years old!? I was under the impression you were much older. Oh my God! Call me an idiot for not checking out your profile to spot your age.

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by Godzilla2000
You're seriously 13 years old!? I was under the impression you were much older. Oh my God! Call me an idiot for not checking out your profile to spot your age.
I'll call you one for not checking that in one of the biggest threads on this forum that started cause of his young age......;P

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by genious_gr
I'll call you one for not checking that in one of the biggest threads on this forum that started cause of his young age......;P
Huh? Which thread was this? I may not have posted in that one or just skimmed through it.

mebebraz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by Satanika
I shouldn't. :p

So please do not send me one. ;P

Debby
reverse psychology wins it, pm me your addy Deb