Why should I have 2 tarantulas?

Paul1126

Arachnoangel
A sense of achievement when your slings start showing adult colours.

Chris WT

Arachnosquire
The justification of calling an obsession a hobby. It's less weird when you tell people you have X amount of snakes, scorpions and Tarantulas when it's called a hobby.

Sinned

Arachnosquire
I have one, any reason to have 2 over 1?

(please I need reasons)
...excuses.

1. It's hiding and I almost never see it. (If it doesn't do this yet, it will do so one day)
2. I bought feeders and most are wasted/die off before being fed to the T.
3. It's just another enclosure, the first isn't bothering anyone right. Still have more then enough room.
4. Put your foot down and exclaim your are the man/woman of the house. You can get one more if you want.*
5. The T your really wanted is also rare, almost never available. But, gosh-darn-it there it is!!

*please post follow up on how this one goes. Didn't work for me, but it feels right.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I can't resist, so here we go.

Hypothethical Mother featuring new T's, Vol. II - :kiss:

...excuses.
1. It's hiding and I almost never see it. (If it doesn't do this yet, it will do so one day)
Reply: "No, sorry, sweety. There's already your Dad that loves to play 'hide & seek' in this house instead of lend an hand for help."

2. I bought feeders and most are wasted/die off before being fed to the T.
Reply: "Are you writing a compendium called: 'How to perfectly waste time & bucks 101', by chance?"

3. It's just another enclosure, the first isn't bothering anyone right. Still have more then enough room.
Reply: "Maybe there's more than enough room, but happens that I'm the one always cleaning said room, and the sight of such pink coloured Kritter Keeper is enough for ruin my Afternoon Yoga/Pilates DVD lesson. Go figure two :bored:"

4. Put your foot down and exclaim your are the man/woman of the house. You can get one more if you want.*
Reply: "West Point - see post #20 - ruthlessy nearer"

5. The T your really wanted is also rare, almost never available. But, gosh-darn-it there it is!!
Reply: "Rare? The grass you are looking for so badly doesn't even grow in the King's Gardens. Here, have a cookie, instead."

:troll:

Last edited:

Theneil

Arachnoprince
I don't understand why somebody needs to be provided reasons. If you don't have your own reasons, then there arent any...

Did i miss another thread somewhere? :bored::confused: