Why oh why?

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Why must all the little spiders make their homes in my shower!! I felt so bad tonight. A little guy washed down my drain before I could stop it :( . I'll be more careful in checking for spiders before I turn the water on.

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
Why not move them into a bunch of little cups, or move them to a differnent part of the house or outside?

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
its the humidity....you need to set up a more humid spot in you house for your houseguests{D

moose

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ha ha you got your revenge on them i hope they did not have little cameras on them he he ***** phil

Tleilaxu

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ha ha you got your revenge on them i hope they did not have little cameras on them he he ***** phil
You know some people like having spiders loose in their homes, I am one of those who allows wild spiders to set up shop. Though its mainly trying to get the firebrats out of the tub for me and they are tricky...

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I don't mind spiders in my home at all. I don't mind roaches either as long as they stay outta my food! I just don't like that I accidentally kill the little guys from trying to take a shower. I always loved finding the webs with three or four egg sacs hanging on them :D

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i'm in fla. ive got jumping spiders that come in and i see them on the walls/ceiling etc. i even see them on my bug enclosures,they try to jump in to get the crickets crawling about,they come and go as they please:)

NBond1986

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
you should just shower outside with the garden hose....... leave the spiders in peace. :p