Why it's important to keep your cool

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ha! That's great. I'll admit it, I jumped too.

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That is so funny!!!! Made me jump! But I would have kept my :cool:

Thanks for the vid Joe Joe!

wicked

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
{D

Glad I'm not the only one who has been startled by my A metallica. Mine decided she didn't want to be rehoused, and bolted into my hair. Then went for a stroll across my face while I sent my daughter to get one of her brothers for help.

My oldest boy wouldn't get out of bed. The youngest had to come to my rescue. {D

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well played Joe, well played..

You can almost make out your look of frustration there ;)

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Glad you guys like it.

wicked - I'm glad you guys were able to recover yours without any injury or loss. :) It's great when the kids share an interest in a hobby you enjoy.

Ictinike - I was a bit frustrated, yes. I admit, the video is entertaining. I'm just thankful my Aunt (the videographer) didn't fling the spider across the room.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
We have a couple of large females,and they are the jumpiest of all the Avicularia that we own.I saw that jump coming a mile away.

captmarga

Arachnobaron
***(Cue music)... They fly through the air with the greatest of ease... WAIT.. Cut! Cut! CUT! Actors! Animals! Who told the spider to jump! Is it in the script for the spider to jump! Stan! Where's the animal man! Someone come get this spider and make it stay still!!!! ***

LOL!

Marga

KnightinGale

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Oh, I knew that was coming, but the dropped camera made me cringe. I love how you so calmly come in to the rescue. At least the avic was ok. Maybe you could sell it to some horror film people? It would save them having a big fake spider jumping at the camera. {D

popcangenie

Arachnosquire
ahaha made me smile ive had my avic letea sling run up my arm super fast then disappear only to be found on the other side of the room (about 3 meters) under a folded part of a blanket

those avics are like bullets, really fast fanged bullets.