Why is my Rose Haired Tarantula

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Is it moving in spasms what causes you to think it is throwing up? Or is there liquid coming from its 'mouth'? Is it still doing this from Wednesday to now?
Picture please. More information please, or helping you will be difficult.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
The weapons of choice of a functioning alcoholic :D
That's like one step away from drinking mouthwash out of the bottle while laying in a ditch. ;)

I'm not going to say I've never drunk either of those, but once I was no longer in high school I moved on to better booze.

Haksilence

Bad At Titles
Arachnosupporter
That's like one step away from drinking mouthwash out of the bottle while laying in a ditch. ;)

I'm not going to say I've never drunk either of those, but once I was no longer in high school I moved on to better booze.
Everclear is more used for making other alcohol, like limoncello. Same with fireball, fireball is kinda a girl's whiskey and is more used in mixes, like with rum,chatta

Haksilence

Bad At Titles
Arachnosupporter
Hey watch your tongue! Fireball and apple cider is amazing... Lol..
That does sound good, there is a very good orchard about a half hour from my house that makes natural local grown cider, I'll have to pick up a bottle and try it

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Those are boluses. The tarantula sucks out the insides of the prey you give it, and those things are what's left.
Where in that picture do you see a bolus? Granted my eyesight is less than perfect but all I could see is what looked like poop and a green thing.. I have no clue as to what I'm looking at in that pic.. :pompous:

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
Where in that picture do you see a bolus? Granted my eyesight is less than perfect but all I could see is what looked like poop and a green thing.. I have no clue as to what I'm looking at in that pic.. :pompous:
To bring this thread back on topic I agree with @14pokies , I do not see any bolus in that image the OP posted.

@CreamyLeather post more and clearer pictures.
Hm, looking at it again... I had thought that the weird yellow thing on the left of the pic was a bolus. Not sure though, clearer pics would help.