Why is my Rose Haired Tarantula

Flexzone

Arachnodemon
Can you elaborate? They throw up digestive juices onto they're prey which predigests it in order for them to feed since they have a very minuscule opening along with fine hair filters which liquids can only pass through

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
If you mean a clear liquid its not vomit but a fluid the use to groom themselves. Got Pics

14pokies

Arachnoprince
No its sort of pinkish like peach color
Is it spinning in circles and screaming in latin whilst projectile vomiting?

When did it start.. Has the T been acting normal... Did it get dropped..Is it doing it while feeding.. Is it doing it on the glass or substrate?Tell us whats going on... Puking peach colored fluid means nothing...

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Why is my Rose Haired Tarantula throwing up?
winters coming around again, all my Ts have the flu right now, be sure to provide a extra dish for the vomit and change it regularly. twice a day at least. instead of water, fill the dish with ginger ale instead. it helps their sucking stomach. hold it often and pet it to comfort it. trust me, i know what im talking about, no matter what these noobs say.

CreamyLeather

Arachnopeon
winters coming around again, all my Ts have the flu right now, be sure to provide a extra dish for the vomit and change it regularly. twice a day at least. instead of water, fill the dish with ginger ale instead. it helps their sucking stomach. hold it often and pet it to comfort it. trust me, i know what im talking about, no matter what these noobs say.
Omg thank you very much I was very worried about my T thank u so much

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Plz Im scared of my T it's throwing up I dont want anyone to joke around
Then post a picture or, better, a video of your Theraphosidae. People jokes, and in a gentle way, because T's do not throw up, in general, like a drunk man after a booze. Sure is somewhat else. A video would help :-s

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
You need to post a much more detailed account of what exactly is going on that is causing you to be concerned for your Tarantula's health. You also need to include pictures (clear ones) to help with your explanation.
Until then all we can do is take shots in the dark at what you are talking about and that does not really help anyone.

Help us so that we can help you.

Also, please do not pick up your Tarantula.