Why doesnt my scorpion eat??

emmyyyy

Arachnopeon
Please make a new thread and post photos of the animal and the entire enclosure. 3 weeks is not a long time for them to go without prey, but if there is a problem with the enclosure, it's best to fix it immediately.
I have no idea how to make a new thread but like it's been a month since my scorpion hasn't eaten. IMG_20220614_051527.jpg
IMG_20220614_051303.jpg
IMG_20220614_051346.jpg
if there's anything I have to add in my enclosure please let me know.
IMG_20220517_185241_948.jpg

Albireo Wulfbooper

Arachnoprince
I have no idea how to make a new thread but like it's been a month since my scorpion hasn't eaten.

The only thing you need to add is more substrate and plenty of water - these animals require deep, thoroughly moist substrate. This enclosure appears to be bone-dry in most of these photos, which will slowly murder your scorpion. A proper hide would help too, though if you give it deep moist soil, it will burrow as they do in nature.

emmyyyy

Arachnopeon
The only thing you need to add is more substrate and plenty of water - these animals require deep, thoroughly moist substrate. This enclosure appears to be bone-dry in most of these photos, which will slowly murder your scorpion. A proper hide would help too, though if you give it deep moist soil, it will burrow as they do in nature.
ohh alright I will. I thank youu!

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
ohh alright I will. I thank youu!
Take out that cardboard house and replace with a nice piece of half round cork bark, partially buried, so that the Scorpion can squeeze into the hide.
Low solid cover will make it feel safe, it will never be happy and eat normally as it is.
A nice deep moist substrate with a smaller water dish would also be more beneficial.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
I have no idea how to make a new thread but like it's been a month since my scorpion hasn't eaten. View attachment 421109
View attachment 421110
View attachment 421111
View attachment 421112
Your setup is abysmal. It needs much more (moist) substrate and a proper hide as opposed to the piece of garbage (literally) that is in there. They do not thrive in trash they thrive in moist leaf litter and moist substrate where they can burrow and have access to an abundance of prey.

Please give your (most likely Heterometrus spp) scorpion the proper setup so it can be happy and healthy.