Why aren't cross beeds more common?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jared781

Arachnobaron
example: How come i dont see any Balbopilosum crossed with a Bvagans.. or even a GBB with a Gpulchripes!!??
or better yet, Lparahybana with Tblondi?? that would sell!!

Leviticus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
example: How come i dont see any Balbopilosum crossed with a Bvagans.. or even a GBB with a Gpulchripes!!??
You have got to be kidding me! You couldn't even cross some of those together for one, secondly hybridization itself is a can of worms.

paassatt

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Stop. Seriously...just stop, dude.

A crossbreed I'd like to see: someone who posts intelligently and knows when to shut up.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
All you had to do was look 4-5 threads down to see EXACTLY why you do no cross breed T's.This has been beaten to death,and gets ugly FAST. Do a search,or read that abortion of a thread regarding hybrid Poec's.Then just let this thread DIE.This is another classic example of another person that needs to do more searching/reading and less posting.

Jared781

Arachnobaron
notice how i said more common??? because i know of someone who did it!

Jared781

Arachnobaron
http://www.arachnophiles.co.uk/forum/archive/index.php/t-4334.html

---------- Post added 01-12-2012 at 02:55 PM ----------

You have got to be kidding me! You couldn't even cross some of those together for one, secondly hybridization itself is a can of worms.
YOU DONT know for sure!!! WOW

---------- Post added 01-12-2012 at 02:56 PM ----------

Stop. Seriously...just stop, dude.

A crossbreed I'd like to see: someone who posts intelligently and knows when to shut up.
THEY are just EXAMPLES!!! WOW
and terrible joke... try again

---------- Post added 01-12-2012 at 02:57 PM ----------

why? who says?

deltakiloworks

Arachnopeon
Why aren't cross beeds more common?
What can I say?

NO.

Darn, do you even know if different species could inter-mate? And even if the do mate, how sure are you that this new hybrid species would even be beneficial to the hobby? Plausible but still NO.

Again what is your goal for all of this?

This is true. Don’t even bother to recycle a topic that has been dead from the beginning.

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
http://www.arachnophiles.co.uk/forum/archive/index.php/t-4334.html

---------- Post added 01-12-2012 at 02:55 PM ----------

YOU DONT know for sure!!! WOW

---------- Post added 01-12-2012 at 02:56 PM ----------

THEY are just EXAMPLES!!! WOW
and terrible joke... try again

---------- Post added 01-12-2012 at 02:57 PM ----------

why? who says?
Jared...
It's not like breeding dogs. All Domestic Dogs are ALL the same species

Some SPECIES (not breeds) can interbreed within a GENUS
however since Lasiodora and therophosa are of DIFFERENT genuses they will not intercross and produce viable offspring...

However, some people do gross B. vagans and B. albo - Since these spiders are in the SAME genus. (brachypelma) although, it turns out into and ugly spider imo. :S

jayefbe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This guy is obviously a troll let's all just chose to ignore him.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=34.264045,-119.214923
That's how I've been dealing with it. There's just a point where I won't make a serious response to any thread someone starts.

But back on topic, I knowz likee ive been tryzibg to breedz my scorpion with my tblondi. Can youz imagine? 13 inchd tbloni with stingerz on all 8 legz! Oh snap! WHY WON'T IT WORK?!?!? THOSE WITH EXPERIENCE, HELP ME!

Jared781

Arachnobaron
What can I say?

NO.

Darn, do you even know if different species could inter-mate? And even if the do mate, how sure are you that this new hybrid species would even be beneficial to the hobby? Plausible but still NO.

Again what is your goal for all of this?

This is true. Don’t even bother to recycle a topic that has been dead from the beginning.
tons of other animals can "inter-mate" so whats this barrier with T's? DO YOU EVEN know if they can or cant? and how does PLAUSIBLE but no make anysense! where is this rule book you speak of!!!!

---------- Post added 01-12-2012 at 03:08 PM ----------

That's how I've been dealing with it. There's just a point where I won't make a serious response to any thread someone starts.

But back on topic, I knowz likee ive been tryzibg to breedz my scorpion with my tblondi. Can youz imagine? 13 inchd tbloni with stingerz on all 8 legz! Oh snap! WHY WON'T IT WORK?!?!? THOSE WITH EXPERIENCE, HELP ME!
HAHAHAHHA im talking about breeding Tarantulas with other species of TARANTULAS..and i know someone who got a G pulchripes and a rosea to mate!
im sorry wheres the rule book?
oh yah, troll? that makes sense as you guys are on here all day!

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
jared, while i admit cross breeding COULD HYPOTHETICALLY produce some nice lookin/sized ts, im still against it. there are already tons and tons of genus and specie of tarantulas that are unique and beautiful so why not stick to those.... as i said in another thread... until i have 2 of EVERY specie of t i will NOT try to crossbreed..... knock yourself out. buy and attempt to crossbreed as many ts as you can. i hope you end up broke, with one fat t out of every failed attempt. worst of luck to ya

Jared781

Arachnobaron
All you had to do was look 4-5 threads down to see EXACTLY why you do no cross breed T's.This has been beaten to death,and gets ugly FAST. Do a search,or read that abortion of a thread regarding hybrid Poec's.Then just let this thread DIE.This is another classic example of another person that needs to do more searching/reading and less posting.
you guys take things too literally... the Ts i mention were EXAMPLES.. and again i know someone who got a Gpulchripes and rosea to mate! there is NO rule book

Status
Not open for further replies.