Why are people like this allowed to live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

le-thomas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I used to think like some of you, "people need to have X happen to them for this". You'll get over it when you grow up and get older. It's teenage angst. And yeah, this threat might as well be deleted.
"threat" or "thread"?

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Admin Note

I say arachnoboards assembles a mob of vigilantes that go out and kill all who harm t's. :?:wall::? lol you guys crack me up.
ummm ... NO!!!! :embarrassed:

You guys need to stop with the threats.

You also have to realize that people do stuff to get a rise out of people. You're giving them the rise they're looking for.

:clap:
^^^^ What he said ^^^^

It's just like a troll situation. Do not feed the troll. If you all want to post over on youtube, have fun. But do NOT post this crap on here. It makes you angry, we get it. But it certainly does NOT permit you all to have a free for all with language, threatening violence etc. SERIOUSLY!!! :mad:

Any violations from this point forward will earn immediate infractions and possible suspensions. So I suggest you all just quit it right now and move along.

Debby

le-thomas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Now I feel really stupid for posting this in the first place...

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I guess fiddler crabs weren't amusing enough with the scorp. :rolleyes: This video is 3 years old. I'd be amazed if the scorpion were still alive.

le-thomas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I guess fiddler crabs weren't amusing enough with the scorp. :rolleyes: This video is 3 years old. I'd be amazed if the scorpion were still alive.
I thought that was funny too. The fiddler crab thing made me mad too. But keep your posts really clean or **kick**

kylestl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ummm ... NO!!!! :embarrassed:

^^^^ What he said ^^^^

It's just like a troll situation. Do not feed the troll. If you all want to post over on youtube, have fun. But do NOT post this crap on here. It makes you angry, we get it. But it certainly does NOT permit you all to have a free for all with language, threatening violence etc. SERIOUSLY!!! :mad:

Any violations from this point forward will earn immediate infractions and possible suspensions. So I suggest you all just quit it right now and move along.

Debby
Sorry, it was a joke. Look back a few posts and I told them it isn't fair to wish death on someone for feeding a T to a scorpion.

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Read the first page..

Listen, we get it and it's disturbing to us because we like T's however what about those people that love cows. They think killing cows for our food is wrong. How about killing bambi?

Sure it's not right and it's forced but honestly your opinions on the pets you care for are driving this and while I don't like it I don't have to play into his machismo bull-crap that he's obviously looking for. He's clearly trying to substitute or make up for some deficiency in his life.

The more you fume and throw flames at him the better in his head he's done and in most cases will now try to out due the prior shock value with something more intense. Just let it be and forget about it. There are, unfortunately, greater atrocities within the world happening right now that could benefit from the passion, attention and tenacity.

Sad and sorry..

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i agree completely with x and kylestl... some of you are takin it too far, were all fans of ts here , and while i dont agree with the video or its poster, ya CANT FIX STUPID.... ive said it before . death threats and wishin harm on a human isnt justifyied in this situation. i mean, come on, where does it stop? SOME PEOPLE SOMEWHERE are prolly cryin like lil girls over crickets roaches lizards mice( all sorts of creatures) gettin mauled by tarantulas. some people just need to realize its best to keep yourself to yourself sometimes. NOT SAYIN THAT THE POSTER IS RIGHT ... boy what would happen if half yall stumbled on Japanese bugfights .com?

Sky`Scorcher

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Read the first page..

Listen, we get it and it's disturbing to us because we like T's however what about those people that love cows. They think killing cows for our food is wrong. How about killing bambi?

Sure it's not right and it's forced but honestly your opinions on the pets you care for are driving this and while I don't like it I don't have to play into his machismo bull-crap that he's obviously looking for. He's clearly trying to substitute or make up for some deficiency in his life.

The more you fume and throw flames at him the better in his head he's done and in most cases will now try to out due the prior shock value with something more intense. Just let it be and forget about it. There are, unfortunately, greater atrocities within the world happening right now that could benefit from the passion, attention and tenacity.

Sad and sorry..
+1

You guys can flag it all you want, but it has been posted here many times already and flagged previously. YT is not going to take it down, because to YT, it didn't violate anything. We can only curse and will bad things to the guy, but unfortunately, its his pet and its up to him what he's going to feed it regardless of what others think. I know we all love T's but whats the difference in feeding a T to the scorp than us feeding a roach to our T's? Sure T's will cost much more but still, T's are animals too and fulfill the same purpose as long as the scorp and its owner are concerned albeit, in different quantities and taste.

le-thomas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Read the first page..

Sad and sorry..
I just want to point out that cows are killed for FOOD, not for fun. Otherwise, I totally agree.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

+1

You guys can flag it all you want, but it has been posted here many times already and flagged previously. YT is not going to take it down, because to YT, it didn't violate anything. We can only curse and will bad things to the guy, but unfortunately, its his pet and its up to him what he's going to feed it regardless of what others think. I know we all love T's but whats the difference in feeding a T to the scorp than us feeding a roach to our T's? Sure T's will cost much more but still, T's are animals too and fulfill the same purpose as long as the scorp and its owner are concerned albeit, in different quantities and taste.
Crickets were born to be prey animals and dont live long lives, same with roaches and other foods for tarantulas. It is up to him though. But calci-sand as substrate... really?

Lolita

Arachnoknight
this whole thing is sad but theres so many videos like it and people who do it and youtube don't care

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
The
button is much more efficient to click than the
button when requesting a thread be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.